Cru Buriram

SWMBO negotiated a deal with this crew whereby they would charge 140bht per lorry load they dug out, this included the price of the excavator. The soil is only being moved to a spot just behind the dig.
This raised area will then be used by MIL to grow veg. We are using our own tractor to level this so no extra costs involved there. At the end of the first day they have moved 127 loads, and she estimates they are a little over half way through the job.

Excellent price. Only out about 18k so far(not including drinks:D) and another 18k to go. Looks like about half the size of me bosses lake. Brake lose ;;money;;;;money;;and double the size you will not regret it. Btw how deep and have you hit the water table.?

Excellent price. Only out about 18k so far(not including drinks:D) and another 18k to go. Looks like about half the size of me bosses lake. Brake lose ;;money;;;;money;;and double the size you will not regret it. Btw how deep and have you hit the water table.?
Again, as I am still in Oz I am not able to answer that, but it should be finished today and I will run all the questions past the wife and get back to you.

The situation at close of play last night.
received_140216920539524.jpeg

Back