Rain?

Thunder & lightening overhead here now, plus some very dark clouds. Could happen soon. The lovely wife has informed that rain will be bad thing though, will bring the virus!
Still shaking my head...

Thunder & lightening overhead here now, plus some very dark clouds. Could happen soon. The lovely wife has informed that rain will be bad thing though, will bring the virus!
Still shaking my head...

This is the latest BS thing on Thai Farce book. They believe the virus is in the rain. As it comes from China.

It was raining earlier this evening when it became time to go feed our pigs. The lovely wife told me not to go out in the rain, as I will get sick if I do. I carefully asked if this is because of the sickness coming from China...yes.
I carefully asked if she had read this on FaceBook...yes

Shortly after I said "bullshit", the mood changed. I ate dinner alone. I feel fine, though.

2mm yesterday

t18iurz.jpg

Last edited:
I am still on the mailing list for my old condo in Pattaya (Glad I sold it last year!)

Dear: Co-Owners / Residents,

The Building management would like to inform that Provincial Water Authority had announced temporary shortages in water supply all over Pattaya. The Provincial Waterworks Authority, Pattaya branch, has announced the water distribution schedule for April 2020 (details as attachment file). The water supply will be distributed to The Cliff Condominium Project Area on the following dates;

Pctif4Y.png

Many condos in Pattaya are no bigger than a small hotel room - good luck stocking up.

I am still on the mailing list for my old condo in Pattaya (Glad I sold it last year!)

Dear: Co-Owners / Residents,

The Building management would like to inform that Provincial Water Authority had announced temporary shortages in water supply all over Pattaya. The Provincial Waterworks Authority, Pattaya branch, has announced the water distribution schedule for April 2020 (details as attachment file). The water supply will be distributed to The Cliff Condominium Project Area on the following dates;

Pctif4Y.png

Many condos in Pattaya are no bigger than a small hotel room - good luck stocking up.
Sounds like it is going to be pretty dire down there if the rains do no come.

Back