PizzaHut to open first Surin

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
PizzaHut to open first Surin branch on Lakmeuang Road (near Surin public hospital).

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised it wasn't placed within BigC, like in Sisaket (for the last year). Its better than Pizza Company and that's all I'm saying about it (Forrest).

Pizza Company owner ran over(robbed) Pizza Hut formula. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Company Pizza Saying that its a personal choice of taste but to me they are basically the same product. I do agree the location they have taken is shit. But in fairness a good location for any new major fast food outlet in Surin sucks. Big C is booked. Lobinson needs to rebuild they north end for more room and put in a two story car park. Any new venture has to go the ring road.

Possibly it will be geared more towards pizza by scooter delivery.
(Who knows the exact gps coordinates?)

Located cental Surin easily within 1km of major hospital, four high schools and college doesn't sound like a poor location in that regard.

Located cental Surin easily within 1km of major hospital, four high schools and college doesn't sound like a poor location in that regard.
I would have thought that those places mentioned, will be where there are the least amount of people who can afford this 'luxury food'. :)

From SurinCity Talk

96417229_3057942430894062_8401947502701445120_o.png

SurinCityTalk | Update all stories in Surin
· 3 hrs ·

Pizza Hut is hiring for a job.

Pizza Hut prepares to open a new branch in Surin
(Near Surawitthayakhan School)

Recruiting • Receptionist / cashier / pizza chef / pizza delivery staff

property
18 years old and older
High school education level 3
Have patience and can enter work in shifts
* The position of a delivery employee must have a motorcycle license *

** All positions must be able to work at the Buriram branch in June about 1 month before opening the store in Surin **

Documents for application
1. Copy of ID card
2. A copy of grade 3 or higher
3. Copy of house registration
4. Copy of motorcycle license / act only for employees
5. Photos

If interested, add LINE, inquire and apply for this number

094-480-2725 Phi Mook
ID: ph02725

Thanks for the information from
CR.FB.Mookda Mana
CR.FB. Group (Find Jobs Surin PTFT)

#Surin province #Pizza Hut #SurinInvest

I think the parents of the subject students are sufficiently well-heeled to support their children' eating habits. My daughters take what they need each day when they go to school, usually around 60 baht each. Relative to their friends, they are the 'Cheapie Charlies' in their respective classes. The 'footfall' in that area during a normal school day must number the best part of 20,000 potential customers a day. This is a much higher 'footfall' than any other location in town.

"Pizza Norman" had his joint near there. Puan Saeng Uthit Alley, I think. It was a long time ago. His pizzas were good but far from cheap. He didn't last long despite (or because of) the assistance of Kiwi Jorge.

I think the parents of the subject students are sufficiently well-heeled to support their children' eating habits. My daughters take what they need each day when they go to school, usually around 60 baht each. Relative to their friends, they are the 'Cheapie Charlies' in their respective classes. The 'footfall' in that area during a normal school day must number the best part of 20,000 potential customers a day. This is a much higher 'footfall' than any other location in town.

I don't think there'll be many items on the menu for ฿60.00 in Pizza Hut.

Yorkie,your post 14 /05 ,no way its going to be anything like B60.Whatever year that was you must add on the inflation effect + the fact it s an International Band coming -in,with all the trimmings etc, + all the
extra staff costs.

Yorkie,your post 14 /05 ,no way its going to be anything like B60.Whatever year that was you must add on the inflation effect + the fact it s an International Band coming -in,with all the trimmings etc, + all the
extra staff costs.

I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about Alan!

"Pizza Norman" had his joint near there. Puan Saeng Uthit Alley, I think. It was a long time ago. His pizzas were good but far from cheap. He didn't last long despite (or because of) the assistance of Kiwi Jorge.

I'd imagine they weren't cheap back then. Mozzarella cheese was not easy to get in Surin (likely bought and delivered from Bangkok at a premium in those days) and was expensive to do so. As well as Pepperoni and Italian Salami. Nearly impossible to buy in Surin, even the first few years BigC and Makro were open. These days you can get Mozzarella easily in Surin (Makro is well stocked). But though Pepperoni and Salami are readily available they are far from being inexpensive, rather the opposite. (By the by, Makro in Buriram is always less expensive for salami and pepperoni for some reason.)

Last edited:
Back