Mr.D.I.Y. opens second branch in Surin (after Tesco lotus) on Sirirat Road (Thong Tarin).

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Mr.D.I.Y. opens second branch in Surin (after Tesco lotus) on Sirirat Road (Thong Tarin).

SurinBiz - สุรินทร์บิซ
22 hrs ·
#มิสเตอร์ดีไอวาย สาขาใหม่ บุกใจกลางเมืองสุรินทร์‼️‼️‼️
ต้องถือว่าโชคดีทั้ง2ฝ่าย เพราะร้าน Mr.D.I.Y. นั้นใช้พื้นที่ร้านค่อนข้างใหญ่ และร้านเกียรติไพศาลโฮมม...

See More
#Mister DIY. New branch invaded in the heart of Surin City!!️!! ️!! ️!! ️
Good luck to both of them because Mr.D.I.Y. shop uses quite large shops and Kiatpai Home Mart. Sirirat cuddle States (Thong Tharin hotel line) in the heart of the city. Good location, beautiful building has been abandoned for a long time. Win-win. Mr.D.I.Y. The first Surin branch is at Test. Ko Lotus Surin has been very well received. Pin new branch.

Get to know Mr.D.I.Y.
Major retail from Malaysia invaded the market in Thailand in 2559 on behalf of Mr. Company. Good. Coughing. Oh my god Trading (Thailand) Ltd. Sell more than ten thousands of items in home, gipata tools. Focusing on cheap prices. Made from China as a direct competition. The shop is 20 Baht. Currently marketed in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines and Cambodia. There are more branches together. 1000 branches aiming to open in Thailand to reach 350 branches by 2563

#SurinBiz #ค้าปลีกสุรินทร์

It's in the old Home Pro type of store that closed down a few years back by the lights. First store of that type I found in Surin many years ago.

It's in the old Home Pro type of store that closed down a few years back by the lights. First store of that type I found in Surin many years ago.
I know it well. A well-stocked store but not well organised within. I bought my first 2,000-litre stainless steel water tank from there - still going strong and in daily use after 16 years. Later the front-end of the store became a Music Academy for a few years.

Is that the one opposite and just north from the Shell and Esso garages? It looks like it.

I know it well. A well-stocked store but not well organised within. I bought my first 2,000-litre stainless steel water tank from there - still going strong and in daily use after 16 years. Later the front-end of the store became a Music Academy for a few years.

Nomad, it was a godsend back then. Only place around for years where you could find the things you needed to do home improvement stuff. :)

Very disappointed with the 2nd store opened in Ubon (nr. BigC). Not as good as the first there or SSK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the one opposite and just north from the Shell and Esso garages? It looks like it.
No. As you are going into town, turn right at the Ruemphet traffic lights towards Soi Kola, and it's the first big store on the left-hand side. The turning before the Shell and Esso filling stations.

No. As you are going into town, turn right at the Ruemphet traffic lights towards Soi Kola, and it's the first big store on the left-hand side. The turning before the Shell and Esso filling stations.

OK, gotcha.

I was a little confused. I've shopped at the old place a few times but it must have been 10 years plus ago.

I haven't read whether CP's takeover of Tesco Lotus has been finalised, but it wouldn't surprise me if that affected the future of the existing Mr D I Y store inside Tesco Surin.

I haven't read whether CP's takeover of Tesco Lotus has been finalised, but it wouldn't surprise me if that affected the future of the existing Mr D I Y store inside Tesco Surin.
Good point, but it was still open this afternoon.

Good point, but it was still open this afternoon.

I was there yesterday, and wondered about there being so many empty spaces on the shelves... During my previous vist a week earlier, it was much the same, and I wondered then if they were closing down or relocating.

The last time I was in the Tesco-Surin across from Makro was probably a year ago to buy Cheer Beer for Grandpa.

Honestly I didn't notice a DIY shoppe inside.

Hmmm...maybe it was more than a year ago, eh.

The last time I was in the Tesco-Surin across from Makro was probably a year ago to buy Cheer Beer for Grandpa.

It's been there at least two if not three years. On the left, past KFC, past Hot Pot, and just past the trolley park.

It’s more than a DIY shop(pe). They usually have a good range of tools/stationery/toys/garden/car goods+++. They also usually have both very cheap Chinese crap & decent items too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe that it was @nomad97 who pointed out the existence of "Mr. D.I.Y." (on this forum) when it first opened in Tesco Lotus - I think just after the major refurbishment?

Back