50 Minutes today at KCI

15 years ago it wasn't. The staff and the manager told me that it was bank policy as instructed by Head Office. No further explanation was given.

And I have now been informed that in order to close my BKB account completely I will need to obtain a police report from Singapore regarding my ATM card which was eaten by an ATM machine there in 2002. This loss was reported at the time and they have a record of it.

BKB did charge me Bht 200.00 p.a. for my ATM cards (including the one lost in S'pore) whereas I am not charged by Kasikorn.

I think I shall continue to "screw around" with Kasikorn.

Me too Yorky - certainly with 5 out 6 of them in K Bank, Prakhonchai boobs2

Bloody helpful as well. Wanted to send 950,000 Baht to the UK last week; I thought it would be a nightmare - it was a breeze.

I wished to send Bht 1,100,00.00 to my daughter a while ago. It wasn't possible! However, the officer said, "Just send 750,000.00 today and 350,00.00 tomorrow, fill in the forms now and I'll sort it".

However it was double the normal Bht 350.00 fee!

Cry3.

I wished to send Bht 1,100,00.00 to my daughter a while ago. It wasn't possible! However, the officer said, "Just send 750,000.00 today and 350,00.00 tomorrow, fill in the forms now and I'll sort it".

However it was double the normal Bht 350.00 fee!

Cry3.

Was that back yo the UK ?

The answer would have been to send 950k Baht to her for 350 Bt then transfer 150k to me (no charge KBank to KBank) and then I transfer circa £3,000 to her UK bank account from mine (no charge).

:smile:

Back