90-day report and extensions

I did my 90 day at KC Immigration this morning, we arrived about 9.30 and were in and out in just over two minutes.
When the Officer returned my passport he showed me my next reporting date and said Surin Office.
Wood asked him why I couldn't report on their internet page and the Officer told him it's not working

I applied on-line on Sunday 23rd morning (just out of interest) and the return was "PENDING". At Kab Cheong on Tuesday for my extension, the IO automatically issued a 90 day receipt (which I didn't actually ask for). Checking on the internet today, my 90 day report is still awaiting approval.

I applied on-line on Sunday 23rd morning (just out of interest) and the return was "PENDING". At Kab Cheong on Tuesday for my extension, the IO automatically issued a 90 day receipt (which I didn't actually ask for). Checking on the internet today, my 90 day report is still awaiting approval.

Still no further on with my on-line application. Pending at 19:00 today.

Still no further on with my on-line application. Pending at 19:00 today.

My 90 day on-line report (submitted on 23rd May 2021 was approved today. Next date 28th August 2021. I now have two dates for my next report; 22nd and 28th August 2021.

Went down to Kap Choeng today for a 90 day report. I just could not be bothered with checking out the web site, Thought I would drop in on @gotlost anyway.
I decided since it was only a 90 day report, to drop in just after lunch. It was 12:30 when I arrived so I just waited outside until lunch was over before even checking what the go was. An Officer came straight out asking me what I wanted today. Grabbed my passport and 5 minutes latter was on my way. Even for that time of day there is normally a gaggle of farangs or foreign workers milling around the garden. There was absolutely nobody, nobody in the garden and nobody (customers) inside as well.

I thought the Immigration Offices, in the new Surin Service Center on the ring road, were opened for business on the 1st June 2021. The offices are on the 3rd floor if I remember correctly because we discussed the availability of lifts (or elevators). I am due to do a 90-day report on the 20th of June. I was going to give the new location a try. If I am lucky, I will be down and back in under 30 minutes. If not, carry on to Kap Choeng and waste half the day.

Kevin had already left when I told him that they would likely be closed.

He's going to try again tomorrow.

OK, he's back.

Main gate, keep left and park around the back. Go through double doors and there are lifts.

Take lift to 3rd floor turn right and the office is on your left down the corridor. There are no signs in English. The IO wants copies of your passport pages or he'll copy it for ฿20.00. The IO fills in a form (assume the TM-47) by hand and tears off the bottom for attaching to your passport. About 15 minutes in total - only Kevin was there when the IO arrived at 08:40.

[Edit: I presume that their computers are not up and running yet]

Last edited:
@Yorky, is that 3rd floor British style, or is it 4th floor Thai style? (Thais counting the ground floor as being their first floor? )
Hang on,,,, The Third floor Thai style would make it the second floor British style. As British style uses ground floor and does not label it the first.
So how does it become the fourth or have I missed something?

Maybe this will help:

1622828215028.png

Simple answer, see above schematic - if a Thai says it's on his/her 3rd floor, a Brit will say that is the second floor.

If a Brit says it's on the 3rd floor, the Thai will think it is on the 4th floor.

Last time I looked, Yorky was British, hence if he says it is on the 3rd floor, a Thai will count up to what he/she calls the 4th floor.

Back