A free night in a central Surin Hotel of your choice!

Were would you stay in Central Surin Town?

• Majestic Hotel

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Majestic Twin

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Thong Tarin Hotel

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Petchesem Hotel

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Memorial Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maneroote Hotel

• White Elephant Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Saumpa Resort

• Martina Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
D

Dave The Dude

IF you were to be given a free night in a central Surin Hotel of your choice, which one would you pick??

I thought this may be a useful tool for visitors. I would also be good if you would briefly explain why you chose were you did?

IF you were to be given a free night in a central Surin Hotel of your choice, which one would you pick??

I thought this may be a useful tool for visitors. I would also be good if you would briefly explain why you chose were you did?

Thong Tarin. I like the old place actually. Used to stay there years ago. The Surin Majestic is new, but the Thong Tarin has something about it I always liked. Good staff and pleasant people working there. I still send friends and family there who need a room, or even strangers. Also, they do have less expensive rooms up the top floors (400 baht a night). Had an acquaintance stay there just last week and he found it quite suitable for his needs and budget. I also like its central location and vicinity to much of the nightlife. Tawan Daeng next door, many beer gardens and pubs on the street out front, Speed 3 right nearby, and Soi Kola and its attractions. Many restaurants close by as well. The old lady still has some charm. Just my humble opinion.

Mike

White Elephant Resort might be the place to choose if Surin Mike's report is correct. Would the "free night" be all inclusive? :Chokdee5::Grin_Jump1::ILoveSex1:

Has to be the Thong Tarin with its entertainment package at the back.:D

ALAN
Do you mean you are partial to the use of the back passage?

Well, I have a friend that really loves the old Petch....personally I do not like the fact that the showers have just a dribble of hot water....but the wa-wa girls are cute..

More fun with the LILO.:GrinNod1:

I like the Majestic twin ? if that is the new one behind Thong Tarin

Thats the one,Ray. Yes the rooms are nice and new. Me and 'The Welsh Wizard' are going to try out the restaurant opposite tonight. Thats the one AtB was raving about. That might be another advantage for the Twin

Thats the one,Ray. Yes the rooms are nice and new. Me and 'The Welsh Wizard' are going to try out the restaurant opposite tonight. Thats the one AtB was raving about. That might be another advantage for the Twin

The twin does have very easy access to the walking street of Surin, and more discreet as well in that way.

White Elephant Resort might be the place to choose if Surin Mike's report is correct. Would the "free night" be all inclusive? :Chokdee5::Grin_Jump1::ILoveSex1:

What's next? Chrome poles and barfines? Ping pong balls? :10::Grin_Jump1::Drink4::Gift3::B

I much prefer the Thong Tarin to the others. The older Charm of the place, the pleasant attitude of the staff and of course the Restaurant they have in the carpark near the street are all attractions. If you stay in one of the suites, they are also excellent value for money.

I had a bad experience at the Majestic when the Security Guard there decided to treat my wife poorly. His apology was at least rude after I got the night manager, so I got my wife and we left, never to return.

I much prefer the Thong Tarin to the others. The older Charm of the place, the pleasant attitude of the staff and of course the Restaurant they have in the carpark near the street are all attractions. If you stay in one of the suites, they are also excellent value for money.

I had a bad experience at the Majestic when the Security Guard there decided to treat my wife poorly. His apology was at least rude after I got the night manager, so I got my wife and we left, never to return.

Maybe this should be in the 'things to do in Surin' thread but I today notice that the units nearest to T.Tarin hotel that were a massage/hair dressers, are now a Kareoke bar with 3 'VIP' rooms!! So thats in the rpw of units were Bigbike is at the far end.

Bigbike is at the far end. Did you mean Big bite ,or is this a joke Hmmm...:S

I must have lost it, Alan is now spotting my speelink mistakes! Oh the shame!

Back on topic, has anyone tried the new place at the far end of the shops were BigBITE is nearest the road???????
I see Ceasers Palace has never re openned,too. Boston is rubble. JJ beer bar empty.BarCode shutdown.

We need some good new place with originality IMHO!

Chrome Pole Filter on!

White Elephant was my choice just from former conquests and only if they still have a tribe of nubile young flesh about and will go-go play in the pool.Jump_Drool

Mike, are you sure that wasn't a dream?:confused:
I have never seen any one in there, the few times I have looked around.

Dream1Try after dark, don't think I was dreaming,,, What the hell did i do with the condoms.....hope i didn't swallow them....:confused::confused::confused:

Back