Abrasive, cantankerous and generally highly opinionated Canadian spotted on Soi Kola

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
As my 90 days in the land of smiles comes to a close, Natty and I will be in Surin Wednesday night to see the big city and bright lights. As usual we will be staying at Surin Mansion and plan a few drinks at the Beach followed by debauchery at Tawandang. It won t be a late night as she has a photo shoot Thursday at Ban Ta Klang. I would be most happy to share a drink or two with any of the forum members who are willing to ut up with my liberal philosophies as poorly thought out as they may be. Discussions on the subject of the 45th POTUS will not be on the agenda. PM me please if you have absolutely nothing better to do.

Thanks George

Last edited:
Sorry to say, George. I'll be up the village and in Kap Choeng doing Immi shit with my new passport and visa transfer etc on Wednesday/tomorrow. Have fun though. Next time.

I would like to thank the three forum members who showed me a good timeand especially the one that introduced me to ' the belly of the beast". It's location will stay a secret between us and I will respect all three of your requests to remain unidentified as you all have reputations to maintain. Again thank you

I would like to thank the three forum members who showed me a good timeand especially the one that introduced me to ' the belly of the beast". It's location will stay a secret between us and I will respect all three of your requests to remain unidentified as you all have reputations to maintain. Again thank you

555555555555 Reputations. :) Glad you had a good time, George. Next time. I didn't get back from the village and Immi shit until 9 last evening... in the pouring rain as well. What a drive back last night. Amazing downpours. Hard to see at all even with the wipers on full tilt at times.

Back