Air Conditioners

My thoughts too. My air con man has always advised me to keep the run as short as possible. Asethics is one thing but practical considerations should take precedent.

Atb did say that he didn't wish the compressor to be near the window. Could be a noise problem? Mine is pretty quiet but I'm half deaf and when the aircon is on, I keep the widows closed anyway.

That is some pipe run there Alan most splits have a maximum preload that can go 5 meters. That looks like that exceeds that. It would of required a top up of gas. If it did not get a top up, it will fail to cool under load.
15 to 20 metre runs are ok. Head pressures can be monitored and extra refrigerant added to overcome the distance.

That is some pipe run there Alan most splits have a maximum preload that can go 5 meters. That looks like that exceeds that. It would of required a top up of gas. If it did not get a top up, it will fail to cool under load.
Work fine mate .
Normally I get the Air cons checked gassed and cleaned every 18 months to 2 years .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Back