Anyone coming to Sisaket for the Lamduan Festival

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
I was wondering if anyone has plans to come to Sisaket this weekend for the Lamduan Festival.

If so, please reply and perhaps we could have an informal get together at Herr Frank's " Living in the Past"

:grinning:

Sorry can not. Its busy, busy, busy end of term and getting #1 daughter ready for the new school, entrance exams, entrance fees, etc.

I was wondering if anyone has plans to come to Sisaket this weekend for the Lamduan Festival.

If so, please reply and perhaps we could have an informal get together at Herr Frank's " Living in the Past"

:grinning:

Ok ,Clearance has been made with the boss. We are staying overnight on Saturday the 10th. Not really into tourist stuff but may look around. But I am keen on having a beer with you and Herr Frank.
I found a hotel in staggering distance. Now if we can get Frank to get some German beer that would be great.

Two men make a quorum where I come from so an informal meeting of members of SurinFarang Forum will take place Saturday the 10th of March, 2061 at Living in the Past, Sisaket. Dress code for the evening will be casual. There are still a few select seats still available

Two men make a quorum where I come from so an informal meeting of members of SurinFarang Forum will take place Saturday the 10th of March, 2061 at Living in the Past, Sisaket. Dress code for the evening will be casual. There are still a few select seats still available
I might make a surprise visit.
Let me know what time George/Natty please.
My trip may have been postponed now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, as you can see Frank's will soon be filled to capacity. There are still a very few front row seats available and when they are gone, it will be standing room only. Just a gentle reminder that Living in the Past is the premier German restaurant in Sisaket, that usually requires a reservation months in advance for a Saturday night seating.

You do realise that this will be the inaugural Surin Farang annual Sisaket meet up. They will be held each year on the weekend of the Lamduan festival. So I expect to see the rest of you recalcitrants next year in Sisaket. You have a whole years notice.

You calling me a 'recalcitrant' pal? See you Jimmy!

che-you-jimmy-image-300x300.png

It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening with friends old and new. Through SurinFarang, I have met some really fine people, not just online but in person, men I consider my mates. Robert and his charming wife were very hospitable hosts, the pork, crab and wurst salad were delicious and the liquor flowed freely. I would like to thank those that attended and thank SurinFarang for the introduction to great group of guys.

Thanks for coming to Sisaket I think it was a good evening. Sorry that I was not well yesterday and that I had to take you to a friend too but as posted above everybody enyoied it and I wish we can maybe repeat it next year again. There is no need to wait a year for visiting Sisaket everybody here is allways welcome and special at our little place. Thank you again..

My friend postet today in FB :
Last night Manita and I went to a festival production staged in conjunction with the annual Lamdaun Flower Festival at the Somdej Phra Srinagarindra Park Sisaket. Promoted as a “sound and light spectacular”, in all respects it was an epic production (including the speeches before and after the event! 555). Here’s some photos and I’ll post a video separately. As amazing as this even was, I’m wondering how long it will take to rehabilitate and restored the park to its usual tranquil and beautiful state – it’s our favourite picnic spot!
เมื่อคืนที่ผ่านมา Manita และฉันได้ไปร่วมงานเทศกาลที่จัดขึ้นร่วมกับงานเทศกาลดอกดาษดื่นประจำปีที่อุทยานสมเด็จพระศรีนครินทร์จังหวัดศรีสะเกษ ได้รับการยกย่องว่าเป็น "เสียงและแสงที่งดงาม" ในทุกๆด้านนับว่าเป็นการผลิตที่ยิ่งใหญ่ (รวมทั้งการกล่าวสุนทรพจน์ก่อนและหลังเหตุการณ์! 555) นี่คือรูปถ่ายบางส่วนและฉันจะโพสต์วิดีโอแยกต่างหาก เป็นที่น่าตื่นตาตื่นใจเช่นนี้แม้ฉันสงสัยว่าจะใช้เวลานานเท่าใดในการฟื้นฟูและฟื้นฟูสวนเพื่อสภาพปกติที่เงียบสงบและสวยงามตามปกติของมัน - จุดปิคนิคที่เราชื่นชอบ!

Great, Thank youPeter Midegs

upload_2018-3-11_20-25-24.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-25-55.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-26-24.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-26-45.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-27-17.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-28-3.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-28-30.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-29-1.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-29-24.png

upload_2018-3-11_20-29-50.png

Part 1