Bad Accident on 214..

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
There is a seriously bad accident on the 214 about 6km south of M& Coffee and about 3 km before the Chong Chom market. I could only get within 300 meters and can not say how many or what kind of vehicles. I meat have counted 14 meat wagons returning from the accident to the KC hospital and they are all returning to the accident. Do Not try and go to the market or the border this afternoon.

These mini vans think they own the road. Have nearly been collected a couple of times by them as they overtake other vehicles.

I usually stay in the middle of the lane when i drive motosai as i dont want to be thrown out in the ricefields but on my way from Sisaket one time i moved alittle to the left as a mini van was approaching quickly in my mirror.
The coast was clear so i moved alittle to save my pregnant wifes ass .. jing jing , when he was on my right side he sort of turned back to the left and forced me out in the gravel , i was just waitning for him to hit my handlebar so i banged his side of the van with my hand. Cant get much closer then that with out an accident!

Thai´s have a bad way of driving , specially if they drive a Toyota or a Van of some sort ..

Road is open. Went to look around 8:30 this morning. The recicle people had recovered all evidince. No further details of the event. when I recive any I'll post.

With the idiocy of Thai drivers in general but in particular these lowlife dickheads who drive these mini vans I try to avoid at all cost having to travel on the roads. Nighttime, forget about it, I've come way to close to be being seriously injured at the very least because of these mini vans. In a perfect world where I had a mini death raygun I could dispense instant payback and make driving here in Issan a lot safer and enjoyable.

Found out on the 25th that the big show and lets fcuk up the traffic to the Chong Chom Market and the borders crossing was so the Kap Choeng Hospital could have a drill on how will they could screw things up. Oops5

Back