Bamboozled Restaurant Surin

nomad97

Resident Geek
60043383_2234365583327017_644269575713587200_o.jpg

Good news for Friday morning shoppers, Bamboozled restaurant now has a new cook. They will be serving their excellent full English Breakfast tomorrow, 16th October 2020.

To the best of my knowledge, these breakfasts are only available on the Fridays that Nookie's Delight delivers to Surin, i.e. every other Friday.

:D:D:D:D:D

View attachment 36218

Good news for Friday morning shoppers, Bamboozled restaurant now has a new cook. They will be serving their excellent full English Breakfast tomorrow, 16th October 2020.

To the best of my knowledge, these breakfasts are only available on the Fridays that Nookie's Delight delivers to Surin, i.e. every other Friday.

:D:D:D:D:D

If Nookie's visit is solely responsibe for the serving of breakfasts on alternate Fridays, I do hope he is suitably recompensed

If Nookie's visit is solely responsibe for the serving of breakfasts on alternate Fridays, I do hope he is suitably recompensed

It all started when 214 Diner closed and Bamboozled was chosen to be the new venue for meeting Nookie on alternate Fridays (by whom I know not). However, as @rob.doc had previously served breakfast, Danny decided to try the same. And it's worked very well in the past. Hopefully this will now continue.

https://www.facebook.com/Bamboozled-2230831587013750

Is the selling of the advertised alcoholic drinks legal,. or are they all disguised in paper cups and ceramic coffee mugs? I thought only restaurants in 4 provinces were legally allowed to sell alcohol with food----------up to 9pm

Songkhran.jpg
It appears that Bamboozled Farcebook website has been hacked and deleted by some twat. I shall attempt to rebuild it in the next day or two.

(I have day free as I won't be going to the pub on Tuesday).

Last edited:
Back