Bamboozled

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Unfortunately, Bamboozled bar is not serving food at present.

The chef has resigned and they are looking for a replacement.

If anybody knows anyone who would be interested in the job, please contact the owners on 0847 140 142.

Using Bamboozled, genuine questions, as examples for another thread:-

1. Is it is a 'good Farang restaurant' in the context of what what AtB is looking.

2. Is it somewhere that you would buy Farang food, or do you only eat your own Farang food?

Using Bamboozled, genuine questions, as examples for another thread:-

1. Is it is a 'good Farang restaurant' in the context of what what AtB is looking.

2. Is it somewhere that you would buy Farang food, or do you only eat your own Farang food?

Initially, Bamboozled only served Thai food. However, when Nookiebear comes to call, they put on an English style breakfast but that is only one day, once a fortnight. I think that they may cook chips to order occasionally.

Unfortunately, Bamboozled bar is not serving food at present.

If anybody knows anyone who would be interested in the job, please contact the owners on 0847 140 142.

Wow! Sorry to hear this. I liked her and she was a good cook. I'll keep my ears open.

Will Danny be cooking the English breakfast this coming Friday morning for the Nookie run? Going to order some stuff from Nookie in the next day or so.

Wow! Sorry to hear this. I liked her and she was a good cook. I'll keep my ears open.
Will Danny be cooking the English breakfast this coming Friday morning for the Nookie run? Going to order some stuff from Nookie in the next day or so.

I don't know @Cent.

I was actually thinking of stopping at Bamboozled for a bite today before heading out for a few brews and a chat with friends. Left word with my wife and some others about a Thai cook for Danny's. We'll see.

I've long since enjoyed lunches and evening meals at Bamboozled, and Khun Gai was a good cook providing a mainly Thai menu.
The western fare was not prolific, consisting of french fries, often served with a fried egg, and excellent chicken wings which are a Thai favourite too.
My stepson in particular will miss her pad grapow (with an egg on top) while I confess to having enjoyed everything that was on the menu. Back in the UK, my favourite Chinese take-away staple was king prawn foo yung with fried rice, and K Gai would make this to order if requested. Providing that she had the ingredients, nothing seemed beyond her. ability or her willingness to please the customers. Whilst that might make her a tough act to follow, Bamboozled has always been a place to relax that really makes me feel as though I'm on holiday. I hope that K Khao and Danny will be able bring in a good replacement for K Gai within days.

Anyone know if Danny has gotten a new chef yet?

Westie and I brought up the open position and asked around if anyone knows of someone that can take the job. One lass said her mother is presently out of work and is a great Thai chef. We suggested she contact her mother and see if she wanted to put in for the position. 43 years old is Mum (daughter merely 19). Will contact WestofHere later today and see if Mum is available to apply for the position.

Reminded Westie of the position just now and the lass saying her Mum might be interested. Should know more tonight likely. He's on it.

Reactions: Pat
Also gave the info to Dome at Hippie House to tell friends he knows who can do the job while I was there for dinner with my wife tonight. Dome knows tons of people, Thai people, who can spread the word. Plus I posted the info with phone number on my Facebook page, and also on my Surin Isaan Community Forum page.

Good to hear. Was talking last week or so to both of them about getting a new chef. Glad they are back in business. Now if whoever they have cooking now can do an English breakfast more than just on Nookie days I'd come around more often to eat. :) (Hint hint) I like Thai food, but a good breakfast farang would be good being so close by to me. :) Have to go my my place or AA Fantasy for an early morning breakfast. (both 8 a.m. open). Happy to hear they are open again.

[QUOTE="Yorky, post: 312805,]

If anybody knows anyone who would be interested in the job...[/QUOTE]

Must be a helluva lot a folks looking for work.That position only took two months to fill. :confused:

Good to hear. Was talking last week or so to both of them about getting a new chef. Glad they are back in business. Now if whoever they have cooking now can do an English breakfast more than just on Nookie days I'd come around more often to eat. :) (Hint hint) I like Thai food, but a good breakfast farang would be good being so close by to me. :) Have to go my my place or AA Fantasy for an early morning breakfast. (both 8 a.m. open). Happy to hear they are open again.
You can hint, hint as much as you like but I have news for you. Mine host is a computer Luddite. Danny boy does not know one end of a computer from another. You had best go and speak with him if you want to make an 'input' to his PC. :D:D:D

Think I need to clarify that your not talking about the forum 'founder' & AtB's son, member Danny Boy.
I was most definitely not referring to our founding master! It was a most unfortunate error on my part, grovel, grovels, given that he too has a similar name. I was referring, of course, to the mine host of the Bambozzled Restaurant, a very fine establishment, and an Australian to boot, to remove any such ambiguities.

P.S. I will take this opportunity to say good luck and best wishes to all my many friends, before being assigned to the list of Banned Members, never to return.

Back