BFV major airport expansion.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
This morning in Surin added 2 new photos .
Yesterday at 3:48 pm ·
Surin is also a sign that the airport was built with .. .. Buriram.
latest!! Airport Department Approves 165 Million Airport Expansion Buriram To accommodate more passengers.
It includes improvements and expansion of the terminal to 4,262 sq.m., an expansion of the aircraft deck to accommodate two Boeing 737s from two to six and one additional taxiway.
Surin. Still no sign of the airport .. Congratulations to the inhabitants of buriram ....
Latest !! Department approved $ 165 million airport airport extension buriram. For passengers.
Include improving and expanding more terminal 4,262. Hmm. Expand Parking lot to support aircraft Boeing 737 plane like 2 DIFFERENT SHIP IS 6 ships and construction. The Drive (taxi. Way). ADD 1 more lines.

18222376_1988495901436894_4023822942340938156_n.jpg
18222292_1988495948103556_8456197887962699627_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/khaosurin/posts/1988495968103554

It's no surprise really with all the future events planned at the stadium. I guess in turn, that is also the 'death knell' for Surin Airport too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be more flights? I'd rather fly than the car ride, but not enough flights for me. When I land all I want is to go home, not hang in Bangkok.

3 flights per day from Swampy would be awesome (but unlikely I guess).

Will there be more flights? I'd rather fly than the car ride, but not enough flights for me. When I land all I want is to go home, not hang in Bangkok.

3 flights per day from Swampy would be awesome (but unlikely I guess).

Never to swampy only to DMK.

It's a shame that Surin airport can't be used. I'm sure that it would become a hub, as Thais now understand air travel, unlike years ago when we could fly in and out of Surin on Andaman Air. Only falangs and their partners used the service.

The drive from the airport to home was a killer, nearly did my head in. After an 8 hour flight delay, 9.5 hour flight, 4 hours in the Boxtel Hotel, 1 hour on an airport transfer bus to DM, 45 minute flight to Buriram THEN freaking nearly 2 hours in a car just to get from Buriram Airport to home!
Surin needs an airport.

The drive from the airport to home was a killer, nearly did my head in. After an 8 hour flight delay, 9.5 hour flight, 4 hours in the Boxtel Hotel, 1 hour on an airport transfer bus to DM, 45 minute flight to Buriram THEN freaking nearly 2 hours in a car just to get from Buriram Airport to home!
Surin needs an airport.
I don't think it will ever happen..........2 airports so close.........I remember many years ago ,when I used to go to Nakonpanom,the plane used to go to Sakhon Nakhon first drop off & pick up ,then on to Nakonpanom about 5 minutes flight,then back to BKK.

I have heard from a semi-reliable source, that a new airport is planned between Surin and Prasat.

I don't think it will ever happen..........2 airports so close.........I remember many years ago ,when I used to go to Nakonpanom,the plane used to go to Sakhon Nakhon first drop off & pick up ,then on to Nakonpanom about 5 minutes flight,then back to BKK.

I remember we would fly from Bkk to Burirum and land first at Korat then off to burirum. Must be 20 years ago.

Those were the days eh?

dst-1.jpg
They were good. A very different Thailand. They were happy communal folk and worked hard behind buffalo and sowing/harvesting by hand. Sometimes things might be easier, but lose something as a result.

Back