Bikers welcome

N

nongfrank

A friend send us this:

icon1.png
Bike Nights .

Jose Thai Hi guys, there are parties in Sisaket. One is Monster Bike night the 3rd of November and then the Free Life Sisaket bike week the 24th o November. I posted the posters on our FB page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warrio...66940060024644

Daah , im so tired of these constant f*ck ups around me , maby its my fault i dont know , judge for your self but ive´had better monster nights then the one in Sisaket i can tell you that 555

Never been to Sisaket before and Dave/Stone (drama queen?) where ever he did go this time wasnt around to tell me where the party might would be so i went to Burns Club in Surin to ask Ja last wednesday if/when and who was driving to the party to day , bright idea´i thought , nothing could go wrong, right?!

As Ja was one of the guys who arrange the party he left friday 2:de already BUT he told me and my wife there was a bunch of guys going from a certain gasstation outside Surin the 3:de 12 a clock , you know where darling , yes she knew and understod .. good , every things fine i thought.

We got to the gasstation to day 12:04 but nobody there and never was there cos we checked .. hum , you sure darling you know where .. well im not sure what Ja meant but i think so .. okay darkling , you wrong.

So we went of to Sisaket alone i mean how hard can it be to find a bikeparty? :rolleyes: Some bikers will show up along the road im sure.

We never saw one (1) sign about the party from Surin to Sisaket town , we saw two (2) big bikes along the road , one (1) Harley and his friend jiponbigbike!

Think we went up and down the streets of Sisaket for about 1½-2 hours , wife was asking people and we got directions .. song fai deang , leo kwa .. jing jing , no party .. we tryed again and again but no party .. we saw a couple of bigbikes in the traffic and my wife (who think you can turn a truck , car or a big bike around 180 degrees in heavy traffic in 2-3 seconds) got pissed off with me cause i didnt chase them big bikes to ask them where the party was. 555 :wink:

After "awhile" i checked the time , it was 4 PM and now i got pissed off and went back home!

We met a few bikes on our way home , i hope they are having alot of fun right now
"with their stupid monster nights" ! 555
Moon2

It´s a okay distance for a drive from here to Sisaket for a afternoon trip and the road was okay so i hope they do better in the future with signs to show where they stay , ... if i go 24:th Nov. im not sure yet!

I vote -4 for this one! :cool:

Attachments

• burn shop_02.jpg
    burn shop_02.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
LOL, enjoyed that post.....welcome to the land of smokin mirrors........so i take it STONE didn`t go either...dont worry you will get to the next one....i went to the free life last 2 years running and they were at different venues to each other too...one thing you will find here in surin, there are very few hard core bikers willing to drive far....a long run for them is buriram and back lol..apart from bartomear (beny) and me..

... there are very few hard core bikers willing to drive far....a long run for them is buriram and back lol..apart from bartomear (beny) and me..

Yes i know that kind , 2-3 turns in the roundabout or up and down Beach Rd. and then back home again! 555 ThumbUp6

With 3 whiplash hits in my body Sisaket was kind of a "long ride" for me too but i try to "exercise" as i want to be in Patts in Feb. with my bike. *phu* Need a few stops for that run i think!?

So can i PRE-Booking a GPS ride with you guys for next Sisaket event? :rolleyes:
Wife wount come as her arse is to sore and she´s not much of a GPS either! 555

For the Free Life Bike night, 24.Nov. 2012, the last info I got is, the night will not be in Sisaket Town. it is in Prang Ku. Between Sisaket Town and Khu Kan about 30 - 35 Km outside Sisaket. I will keep you updatet.

:redface: Next time tell them than you bring 2 bottles of Johnny Walker with you. They keep searching until they find you. Why nobody specified the location on the flyers is beyond me.

We thought that Ivan ( Oasis ) has Known the location. He was not with you ?

Eivind was definitely there because he rang me at 12am, 1.30am and again at 3am to tell me what a great time he was having.
FYI The Sisaket bike week is always at a different venue every year. The guys usually pick a school or orphanage to support and hold it in their grounds with all money raised going to them. Iron Madden MC will be riding there from Surin so talk to Moo and I am sure he will be happy for anyone to tag along.

May you stop by at Frank's it is possible that he got more Infos. I know that he was a little bit disappointed Ivan not turned up to bring badges and stickers he promised. But thats up to Ivan.

May you stop by at Frank's it is possible that he got more Infos. I know that he was a little bit disappointed Ivan not turned up to bring badges and stickers he promised. But thats up to Ivan.

ALL these 'shows' or Bike Weeks (that last one day) are badly organised with regard to marketing the whereabouts of the location for us farangs.

I have been told that this one is off the Surin/Sisaket Road and there is a right turn after 'Sicor.' So its a fair way BEFORE SSK.

There is usually helpers at each turn to direct the bikers. Speaking to Moo or Eivan is a good idea

I have been told that this one is off the Surin/Sisaket Road and there is a right turn after 'Sicor.' So its a fair way BEFORE SSK.

There is usually helpers at each turn to direct the bikers. Speaking to Moo or Eivan is a good idea

A phonebook with adress and phone numbers to Frank , Ivan & Mr. Moo would help 555
Not every body knows these guys , see?
Specialy when new around here. :rolleyes:

"Helpers" in every corner , interesting , sounds like a bicycle race , right?? :eek:

Back