Blast from the past - Can you name them all?

Well, there's Norbie, AtB, Petteri, Hatchet Tony, Alf, Martin, Dave Thompson and me who you should know.
I lived in Surin then and recognize a few of them. Looks like customers from BFG's place.

And you should know a few more Ivor - Rudi? Old Colin? Stuart? Kevin? Dean? Alex? Douggie? Canadian Mike? Jelly Dave? Belgian John? Aussie George?

Last edited:
I don't have mug shots but how many of these do you remember (no particular order)?

Submarine John
Ice Cream John
White Elephant Gert
Danish Ib
Belgian Luke
Dutch Thomas
Geordie John
Evan the Terrible
Train driver Paul
Desperate Danny
Little Jamie
Little Mark
Romeo
Dead Geoff
Wot Wig
No Job Chris
One Eyed Thomas
Swedish Jan
Peter the Limp
Eric the Red
American Mike
Gary Kent
Christian One Hand
Berlin Frank
Sugarcane Dave
Pizza Norman
Aussie Jorge
Punk Christian
Mario
Tuk Tuk Fred
F.C. Kurt
Young Colin
Crazy Keith
Really Crazy Keith
Chef Paul
Fork Tongue Hansa
Big Dirk
Piss 'ead Pute
Filipino Rik
Old David
Columbarn
Bangkok Post Charlie
Gary Teacher
Sanka Wayne
Sanka Roland
Jersey Mike
Electrician Stuart
Tex Houston
Norwegian Sven
Tunnel Vision Grant
Offshore Grant

Last edited:
Are you sure that you've been in Surin since 2002? Check your TM6 again.
Since 2004. But I never frequented the Farang Connection as such. Yes, I knew Martin, I rented a house from him. I used to buy some bread from Martin too. But getting pissed in the Farang Connection was not my scene. I seldom, if ever drink during the daylight hours. Never have.

Since 2004. But I never frequented the Farang Connection as such. Yes, I knew Martin, I rented a house from him. I used to buy some bread from Martin too. But getting pissed in the Farang Connection was not my scene. I seldom, if ever drink during the daylight hours. Never have.

You may guess that the group picture was taken Christmas afternoon.

Regarding drinking during daylight hours, the majority of that lot probably did - but then continued well into the early hours of the following morning.

The Farangs on the list were not all Farang Connection regulars. Probably about 40% were?

Ivor in post #5 was referring to the mugshots in the OP.

Back