Bodyslam plays Surin 10 March

20180310_234716.jpg 20180310_212132.jpg 20180310_232157.jpg
Simply an amazing energetic 3-hour performance by two terrific groups with little-to-none stoppage between songs and possibly a ten minute break between the two bands to grab a beer.
Just ask anyone who was there. ;)

@Rice ...free concert. :mask:

No shooting...no stabbing. Aww WTH. :rolleyes:

Concur parking was a serious bitch. Got there at nine o'clock with two scooters and it took five minutes to park and walk a few minutes.
The reason it wasnt held at Elephant Stadium was because the grass fútbol pitch would be seriously distressed or could be damaged.
Keep well in mind Chang beer in a 320ml can was available ice cold. Provided without a plastic or paper cup.

Nomad was charging 2,500 THB for a ringside seat on his patio, BBQ and cold beers included. No takers! Too many cheapie Charlies I supose.

Please define "kids" please. :rolleyes:

Any gender between the age of 14 and your age Coffee (that scream!).

When I went to concerts many, many years ago, screaming kids were not invited - Howlin' Wolf, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Yes, Hawkwind, Brian Auger (who didn't turn up), Queen, Freddie King, et. al.

Apart from the NME concert I went to in circa 1963, when I actually sat next to Brian Epstein, my concerts have been more sedate. Demis Roussos, Leonard Cohen, Kenny Ball , Neil Sedaka and Tony Christie to name a few Tonights Bushmills has made me forget others. Sadly I never made it to a Rod Stewart Ccncert

Apart from the NME concert I went to in circa 1963, when I actually sat next to Brian Epstein, my concerts have been more sedate. Demis Roussos, Leonard Cohen, Kenny Ball , Neil Sedaka and Tony Christie to name a few Tonights Bushmills has made me forget others. Sadly I never made it to a Rod Stewart Ccncert
That was the only (big scale) concert that I’ve been to in BKK.
It was very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any gender between the age of 14 and your age Coffee (that scream!).

When I went to concerts many, many years ago, screaming kids were not invited - Howlin' Wolf, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Yes, Hawkwind, Brian Auger (who didn't turn up), Queen, Freddie King, et. al.

C'mon Yorky - how many decades ago was that ?
(Jaysus, please help me to understand...) ;;dropped eyes;;

Strange you didn't mention outdoor concerts by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Linkin' Park or Guns 'N Roses :rolleyes:
(No screaming...reee-ight.):sleeping:

Sorry Yorky I didn't have anyone screaming around me and I don't know what took place elsewhere.
Additionally it was an open air show so the sound quality was excellent.
The quality sure was better than most enclosed concrete slabs that try to feature themselves as musical entertainment venues.

Possibly screaming ;;haha;; has gone by the wayside or become unfashionable at alternative rock concerts.
Maybe it's no longer cool. Maybe it's Thailand where screaming during a performance is not the culture.:mask:

(WARNING: PC-Insensitivity: Do Not Read if easily offended.;;bones;;
Possibly the percentage of katoeys :screamcat: in the crowd was at a minimum since the Prachonchai Boys weren't in town.)
555:p

Strange you didn't mention outdoor concerts by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Linkin' Park or Guns 'N Roses :rolleyes:
(No screaming...reee-ight.):sleeping:

None of the concerts to which I referred were "outdoor".

The outdoor concerts that I attended where there were NO screaming kids
Led Zeppelin
AC/DC
The Who
Stranglers
Beach Boys
Tod Rungaran
The Eagles
Ellie Brooks (they boo’d)
(Forget the rest)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the day in Beantown there were summer concerts outdoors all the time. Saw many great shows on the Charles River Esplanade and on the Boston Commons and elsewhere around the area. Loved the outdoor shows. It was a summer thing we all looked forward to each year.

Back