BONCAFE Now in Surin.

Are you being a Cheap Charlie again NM?

Bye the way GL, Yes we know that Bon Cafe is a commercial Coffee supplier. If the sponsor of the forum wants to hijack your OP I think he can. I was just helping out. :p:rolleyes: Being the helpful type I am o_O:rolleyes:.
Of course. With the sterling/baht exchange rate as it is one has to be ever mindful of the pennies.

In krasang we have a coffee shop who serving boncafe. Best coffee I can find around. For me much better than Amazon's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

In krasang we have a coffee shop who serving boncafe. Best coffee I can find around. For me much better than Amazon's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

I agree BUT even when we are on the road its all ways PTT&AMAZON. SWMBO orders..:D

They have CHEEP CHARLE units at Makro..:D
Neither my wife nor myself drink enough coffee to justify a full Italian Espresso coffee making machine in this house. I may have one small cup of black coffee a day at most and instant is just fine. Many days I can't be bothered. Hot water and a spoonful of instant - yuk! My coffee filter machine has been boxed up for the past few years - never used. Now a nice cup of Rosy Lee is a different story altogether. Can and do drink tea all day long.

Neither my wife nor myself drink enough coffee to justify a full Italian Espresso coffee making machine in this house. I may have one small cup of black coffee a day at most and instant is just fine. Many days I can't be bothered. Hot water and a spoonful of instant - yuk! My coffee filter machine has been boxed up for the past few years - never used. Now a nice cup of Rosy Lee is a different story altogether. Can and do drink tea all day long.

Did you say tea.:D https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/product-category/non-coffee/tea/

When I worked for a living, I would drink probably 7 - 8 coffees/day (small cups). Now it is rare that I drink more than one mug/day (but that one mug is mandatory for survival).

When I saw them setting up this unit,I thought it was a branch of "Au Bon Cafe" until I read GLs initial post.
Both Companies have similar shop fronts.

BTW... BONCAFE is NOT a set down and drink coffee kind of business as a few of you are on about. :eek:They SELL top line coffee/expresso machines along with other coffee accessories such as a premium coffee beans.:cool: For you CHEAP CHARLES it will not suit you. ;;bad simle;;We paid 55,000 baht for OUR machine and another 10,000k for accessories in Korat in 2012. ;;money;;They service and repair all units purchased from them. If needed this will save use a 400 km return trip.;;red heart;; When you buy from them they give you a half day course on your machine on the art of making coffee. SWMBO got the course and I had to drink ALL the experiments., I OD on caffeine.;;horror;; The machine we purchased is now about 65K. They have units that cost less and units that cost more.;;big smile;; Check out their website and you will see what they offer. https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/
How much does it cost for 1 kilo of ground or underground coffee mate ?
Do they sell it in the shop ?

Just found the receipt for the last shipment of coffee. 20 pacs at 250g each for 1800.00 baht plus 127.40 baht for shipping. COD at the postoffice. Yes they sell it in the shop and there is a chance that if they are demoing a machine you could get a cup of coffee.

I think you will find that the underground coffee, the black market stuff from Cambodia, will be cheap. However, its not listed on their website. :D:D:D On the other hand, the instant coffee seems a lot more expensive than the stuff you would buy in Big C. There are too many options to choose from, you will have to look for yourself on their web site: https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/product-category/coffee/bean-coffee/premium/

I think you will find that the underground coffee, the black market stuff from Cambodia, will be cheap. However, its not listed on their website. :D:D:D On the other hand, the instant coffee seems a lot more expensive than the stuff you would buy in Big C. There are too many options to choose from, you will have to look for yourself on their web site: https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/product-category/coffee/bean-coffee/premium/

BON CAFE does not sell the CHEAP CHARLIE shit from Cambodia. :p:D

Just found the receipt for the last shipment of coffee. 20 pacs at 250g each for 1800.00 baht plus 127.40 baht for shipping. COD at the postoffice. Yes they sell it in the shop and there is a chance that if they are demoing a machine you could get a cup of coffee.

Basically B100 for 250gr bag delivered.
Beats their retail B119 at Makro understanding one can purchase less than 20.

This is very cheap please could you order me 20 packs please .

f505ad82b8968c126829b62a0a5a71cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

This is very cheap please could you order me 20 packs please .

f505ad82b8968c126829b62a0a5a71cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
I am confused AtB. Can you not buy direct from the shop near Big C? I would have thought that is more convenient than having them shipped down to Kap Cheong.

Back