Buri Ram airport closed by defective Nok Air plane

de861cc245979b2e9df02d2623065b8e.jpg

Have flown Nok Air several times into Buriram. Air hostesses have been considerably older and less attractive.

I am doing a Bangkok day trip, and Air Asia's times did not work for me.

You have been unlucky..... my experience has been different - and I will take the NOK girls over BA any day..

You have been unlucky..... my experience has been different - and I will take the NOK girls over BA any day..
I would take just about any Airlines girls over the ones on BA! Although I did experience the scariest female crew ever on a flight from Heathrow to Miami with American Trans Air. Shit where they ugly!!

Have flown Nok Air several times into Buriram. Air hostesses have been considerably older and less attractive.

I am doing a Bangkok day trip, and Air Asia's times did not work for me.
Have to disagree with you there Nick. I have flown that route many times with NOK and have always been well pleased with the looks, and turn out of the cabin crew. Some of the ones on Air Asai whilst being very pretty can be a bit sour faced at times.
But I have no preference as to who I fly that route with, and go with the one that suits my time best.

. Some of the ones on Air Asia whilst being very pretty can be a bit sour faced at times.

I think they do an amazing job to keep their demeanor in the face of the great unwashed heathen hoards, that they have to deal with on a daily basis.
They are only human and a bit of sour face is going to show through at times. My Thai/Canadian god daughter, went to an air hostess academy. It was a three year course!! She has now been placed with Royal Jordanian.
Hmm the stories she tells.

I think they do an amazing job to keep their demeanor in the face of the great unwashed heathen hoards, that they have to deal with on a daily basis.
They are only human and a bit of sour face is going to show through at times. My Thai/Canadian god daughter, went to an air hostess academy. It was a three year course!! She has now been placed with Royal Jordanian.
Hmm the stories she tells.
I have heard some stories about Emirates (knowing an ex-airhostess). The company treats them like shit, it appears.
Wonder why that is???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back