Buriram Smuggler Crossing used by counterfeit Nigerians

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Illegal immigrant arrested over fake US bank notes
"There’s no report about his return and police suspect that he traveled through Buriram province where has the border connects with Cambodia."

By
Kritsada Mueanhawong
-
February 19, 2018

Facebook

Twitter

https://plus.google.com/share?url=h...illegal-immigrant-arrested-fake-us-bank-notes

https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...ollar-bill-security-features-AFP-20131008.jpg

A 29 year old Nigerian, Chukwuemeka Anslem Njibigbo, has been arrested after exchanging a fake 100 dollar bank note at the Kasikorn Bank in Central Festival Phuket.

Police received a report from the bank about the fake $100 bank note. After checking, police found that the Nigerian man went to exchange the money on February 13 and returned to the bank again yesterday (February 18) but didn’t have any fake bank notes with him. He wasn’t carrying a passport at the scene and tried to fight when getting arrested.

After an investigation and a search of his accommodation in Rawai, police found that he had been charged over a drug-related case in 2010 and was deported in 2013. However, there’s no report about his return and police suspect that he traveled through Buriram province where has the border connects with Cambodia.

Police couldn’t find a passport at his accommodation and the man was uncooperative during the investigation. He has been charged for illegal immigration and is being investigated over the fake notes and where he got them.

Photo supplied by police.

- Kritsada Mueanhawong

This looks like a counterfeit Nigerian to me.

Sani+Abacha+Nigerian+prince.jpg

I think you guys are being to hard on this poor Nigerian chap who is obviously down on his luck
having been caught trying to exchange fake banknotes. A minor mistake on his part I'm sure. Back in the UK I recieve offers to share the wealth of some Nigerian prince almost on a daily basis. All I have to do is send my bank details and a small donation of 30 to 50 K to him to secure my share of his fortune. These Nigerians are obviously very generous people, wishing to share their wealth with us less fortunate souls, and I feel he may be being treated harshly.
No!! On second thoughts disappear the scheming, cheating, *******,no good piece of shit that he is.
Yours truly an ungrateful prospective benefactor of Nigerian generosity.

Last edited:
Back