Chang international circuit

Hopefully the company that is making the circuit is not the same one that has duplicated the highway out of town eastwards. What a disgrace, the entire new left lane is disintegrating, holes appearing in all lanes and uneven surfaces.

Hopefully the company that is making the circuit is not the same one that has duplicated the highway out of town eastwards. What a disgrace, the entire new left lane is disintegrating, holes appearing in all lanes and uneven surfaces.

Funny. Those were the same thoughts I had while watching the video. I thought the track would be good for a couple of races before breaking up and then downgraded for Autocross races.

Don't forget the same company that built the runways at Swampy. They collapsed too.

Looks terrific and another great asset for Buriram (I hate to say). I hope Nomad's street circuit is even better!

The BRIC will have a FIA Grade1 certificate. Which means F1 cars can run on the circuit. This does not mean a race but means that teams can test there.
But a F1 race in the future, now that's something to think about.

Looks terrific and another great asset for Buriram (I hate to say). I hope Nomad's street circuit is even better!

I run the Nomad circuit most days, sometimes on my bike, sometimes in my car. I am itching for competition.......

I've heard...

...(possibly a rumour) that there will be a Moto or GT-Auto competition scheduled there either this weekend or next.

Could someone possibly verify. shrug1

McDonalds restaurant is being built now there
96b9bbb2b1a1f67de2c084f50614d6ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another group promising 'happiness together soon'. Hope they have more success than the first group who have been slow in returning happiness to the people.

Another group promising 'happiness together soon'. Hope they have more success than the first group who have been slow in returning happiness to the people.

99.9% of the population are happy with the government (according to a government poll).

[Edit: Name an orange vegetable? And the top answer was - "Aubergine".]

99.9% of the population are happy with the government (according to a government poll).

[Edit: Name an orange vegetable? And the top answer was - "Aubergine".]
Must be asking a different 99.9% from the Thai people I have asked. I hope at least 50% of the people surveyed are residents of Issan.

As far as I can determine, they asked 0.004% of the population. AFAIK no one in our village was asked.

I still think McDonalds will do a better job of making Buriram people happy! (Surin dwellers will not be happy because Buriram beat us to the punch yet again)!

Back