Chang international circuit

fcd7f2cba9a8aa5013ae8d5f5fb36c90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the Chang circuit today, nice looking facilities, 4 1/2 k track, some 1/4 mile truck drags this afternoon, and stopped in at Jimmy's sports bar for a meal before fleeing Buriram , first time at Jimmy's, great food.

Do you not mean "..McDonalds will do a better job of making Buriram people FAT?

A large number of Buriram people are fat already!

I well recall Pattaya 30 years ago, when there was an abundance of 5' and under very slim girls. Those days, sadly, are long gone. Have to go to Cambodia to find the same nowadays.

A large number of Buriram people are fat already!

I well recall Pattaya 30 years ago, when there was an abundance of 5' and under very slim girls. Those days, sadly, are long gone. Have to go to Cambodia to find the same nowadays.
Yes Nick,I must agree.................I guess we have the Seppo's to thank for todays shapes..........Pizza Hut, McDonalds etc,etc

That was it. Back in "the old days" it was a part of the job description to be brown, small (50 kg and down), with long, black hair and a happy smile. I can remember joking to Lek that it was a requirement for an Aussie visa to be under 50 kg because Australia already had enough fat girls. Used to cost me one baht every day as we passed the scales outside a Family Mart.

put a baht in today for the wife, came up at 51.1 kilo, told her she need go on diet or I would have to trade for a newer model, now my ear is red.

put a baht in today for the wife, came up at 51.1 kilo, told her she need go on diet or I would have to trade for a newer model, now my ear is red.
My greatest concern nowadays is that my GL wants to put me on the scales! (94 kg, to save further comments).

Back