Change of management at SSK Immi

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
I was in the Immigration office yesterday in SSK to do my 90 day report. I was told by an I/O that there is a new Boss and there are new policies in place. The mood in the office was somber at best.

I read between the lines as I am sure you are too.

I was in the Immigration office yesterday in SSK to do my 90 day report. I was told by an I/O that there is a new Boss and there are new policies in place. The mood in the office was somber at best.

I read between the lines as I am sure you are too.

She was giving under the table retirement visa's and has been doing for decades and many knows it. Maybe this is the start of a clean-up

"She was giving under the table retirement visa's and has been doing for decades and many knows it. Maybe this is the start of a clean-up".

Assuming that you mean "extensions of stay based upon retirement" could you clarify from which office "she" has been giving these. It has been stated that she is new to Sisaket.

"She was giving under the table retirement visa's and has been doing for decades and many knows it. Maybe this is the start of a clean-up".

Assuming that you mean "extensions of stay based upon retirement" could you clarify from which office "she" has been giving these. It has been stated that she is new to Sisaket.

This is the outgoing boss, Im talking about. Maybe this is why the change?

Last edited:
Back