Charity Ride 10 Oct

wildoates

Surin Legend
this is to the 3 sponsors in Prasat, we are putting together a charity ride, and want to have a stop in the Prasat area. Who can support this, it will be on 10 Oct and time will be around 12. We are hoping for a large turn out, and hope to have a mix of Farang and Thai. Not everyone will be on a bike, some in cars and truck and hope to have guest also. We are asking the establishment to give some sort of Door prize, as a reason to make the stop....what they give and How they do it is up to them.

Please let me know if you can support, and what you are willing to do i.e. happy hour drinks, 1/2 price food, what ever these are just some thoughts,,,,,,,

question either contact myself or buckhumyai (jason)

Thanks for your support

No problem mate all for a good cause I am in the uk at the moment back 6th Sept pop by and see me I will sort a few bits out for you.
Gary

Mike - obviously I can't participate but when I see you in Pattaya will happily donate the entrance fee of 200 baht - as Gary said , its all for a good cause
bike-037bike-037

Sorry, we have 2 threads running and I posted in the other one:-

I think this is a fantastic idea and a very worthy cause.

So much so that the missus has said that she will give up our day off and open Coffee Corner for the afternoon of Sunday the 10th.

To add our support to this event Coffee Corner will donate the equivalent of what is spent, at Coffee Corner, by the 'travelling group' up to a maximum of 2,000 Baht.

Yeah, I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it, not everyone reads the Motorcycle threads...right Nick.....

Mike - obviously I can't participate but when I see you in Pattaya will happily donate the entrance fee of 200 baht - as Gary said , its all for a good causebike-037bike-037
What time do you want to meet up at Jaminsons??

Back