Christmas Dinner at Starbeam Lek Most Enjoyable

A

AussieBill

Thanks to Mike, Waen and Fon for a most enjoyable Christmas meal at Starbeam Lek, this afternoon. The attendees were all very pleasant and helped to make the occasion memorable for us.

No doubt others, more skilful than me, will post photos to back up these comments.

Our only disappointment was that Nick was in quiet mode and we could see very early that he would not reach singing liquidity. Never mind, I am sure we will only want to hear him once!

Mam & I as well as the entire "Bear" family had a terrific time last night at Lil Starbeam's Christmas Party and feed.
There was plenty of holiday cheer and fun. ATB and family were in a very happy mood, as were Aussie Bill, Arturo, Rick, Nick, Charlotte and all the other of the fine group of app. 35 guests.
I must agree with Aussie Bill that Nick was a little slowed down last evening, as he appeared to be suffering from the aftereffects of an extremely festive evening the night before.
Thanks, Cent Van and Starbeam for the wonderful function you arranged. The Turkey, huge honey-baked ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberries vegetables, soups, salad & the excellent crepe cake filled us all up. This is not even counting the Thai food that was prepared. The wine was flowing and can feel the effects myself, much as Nick from the night before.
May I be the first to wish everyone a premature Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Some Xmas pics from the dinner party

I know Bear and Mam took some pics, as well as Alan. Here's mine from the day/afternoon/evening, and pre-party set up. Thanks to all for making this a wonderful Christmas gathering for all. We had a great time and it was nice to get together with all of you for this festive season. Many thanks to Bear and Mam for providing the delicious Deviled Eggs for all to enjoy. And a big thanks to Bear for once again making his world famous turkey gravy for us. It was excellent as always. Yum! :)

DSCN1102.JPG
Birds ready for the oven

DSCN1118.JPG
Birds ready for eating (Butterball turkeys)

DSCN1126.JPG
Setting up the food tables for the buffet.

DSCN1129.JPG

DSCN1133.JPG

DSCN1138.JPG

DSCN1142.JPG

DSCN1135.JPG

DSCN1144.JPG

DSCN1113.JPG

Back