Christmas trip Siam Reap .

mario299

Surin Founding Father
And from my lovely wife and I, a very heartfelt thanks to Nick and Ray for all their work and organizing to make this kind of experience happen. We had a great time, met and re-acquainted with many wonderful friends, and wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Thanks again and again, and Happy New Year!

Mario299 ( Joe) and Noy

mario299

Surin Founding Father
If it helps.Mario, email them to me and I will post for u

D

Thanks for the offer but the trouble is getting them out of Sony camera and into PC. Seems while I've been away, some of the things I took for granted weren't kept maintained. Kind of starting from scratch again, but I'll get it handled. Took some pictures with iPad, but many with Sony camera. Live and learn.:biggrin:
Mario299

mario299

Surin Founding Father
Thanks for the offer but the trouble is getting them out of Sony camera and into PC. Seems while I've been away, some of the things I took for granted weren't kept maintained. Kind of starting from scratch again, but I'll get it handled. Took some pictures with iPad, but many with Sony camera. Live and learn.:biggrin:
Mario299

Here's a few from Angkor Wat and the fish foot massage, both of which I highly recommend...

Mario299

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 0

CO-CO

Old wrinkly member
Has anyone else got any pictures to add to this thread ?
Maybe of the golf comp cough or the trips out .

What golf comp ?

... Oh, you thought that was a comp?... naaaagh... just a practice session for the real thing next year :biggrin: