Christmas trip Siam Reap .

And from my lovely wife and I, a very heartfelt thanks to Nick and Ray for all their work and organizing to make this kind of experience happen. We had a great time, met and re-acquainted with many wonderful friends, and wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Thanks again and again, and Happy New Year!

Mario299 ( Joe) and Noy

If it helps.Mario, email them to me and I will post for u

D

Thanks for the offer but the trouble is getting them out of Sony camera and into PC. Seems while I've been away, some of the things I took for granted weren't kept maintained. Kind of starting from scratch again, but I'll get it handled. Took some pictures with iPad, but many with Sony camera. Live and learn.:biggrin:
Mario299

Thanks for the offer but the trouble is getting them out of Sony camera and into PC. Seems while I've been away, some of the things I took for granted weren't kept maintained. Kind of starting from scratch again, but I'll get it handled. Took some pictures with iPad, but many with Sony camera. Live and learn.:biggrin:
Mario299

Here's a few from Angkor Wat and the fish foot massage, both of which I highly recommend...

Mario299

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone else got any pictures to add to this thread ?
Maybe of the golf comp cough or the trips out .

What golf comp ?

... Oh, you thought that was a comp?... naaaagh... just a practice session for the real thing next year :biggrin:

Back