Chuffin' Banks

I received an identical letter, with another form to complete, that was dated one month later than the first. The first letter was dated 19th November while the second was dated 20th December. Both letters were enclosed in unfranked airmail envelopes. Clearly, they were not posted through the standard mail system. I replied to the first letter on the 10th December, the same day it was received. It was posted the following day, 11th December, via airmail. I remember the day well, it was a Saturday morning. The Post Office was only open from 09.00 to 12.00 How these idiots/organisations in the UK expect to send and receive a reply from Thailand, using nonstandard airmail systems, in less than a month beats me. Clearly, there was an overlap. I have to date, ignored the second identical letter.
;;exciting;;

Any further news on this @nomad97?

Any further news on this @nomad97?
None.

That said, ten days ago I sent the bank an airmail, registered letter to close my account. I have canceled all my direct debits going into the account and redirected them to WISE, They are working well, all three of them. I have emptied my account too. Clean as a whistle. The bank can do what it likes with the stupid letters - I no longer bank with them.

None.

That said, ten days ago I sent the bank an airmail, registered letter to close my account. I have canceled all my direct debits going into the account and redirected them to WISE, They are working well, all three of them. I have emptied my account too. Clean as a whistle. The bank can do what it likes with the stupid letters - I no longer bank with them.

Power to the People!

Wunch of Bankers...

Back