Cold Spell Coming

It was 20 degC at my place this morning at 05:30. It's now 32 degC.

[The fridge was 3.2 degC and the freezer -17.1 degC]

Normal seen about our place early morning.

50546937_1130256833799272_1566158218168631296_n.jpg

The complete family all have colds including me can not shake it. Its winter in Thailand.:(

The complete family all have colds including me can not shake it. Its winter in Thailand.:(

Had a flu shot and pneumonia shot while back in the states. Heard there are actually 2 different flu shots one should have. Trying to find out exactly which one I had and what the f**k the other one is called to have that one as well.

Had a flu shot and pneumonia shot while back in the states. Heard there are actually 2 different flu shots one should have. Trying to find out exactly which one I had and what the f**k the other one is called to have that one as well.

1967 was my only flue shoot. Put me out of action for a week (NAVY). Never again boycott em like the black plague.

1967 was my only flue shoot. Put me out of action for a week (NAVY). Never again boycott em like the black plague.

5555555555555555 I think that shot you got was a combination of many vaccines, not just a flu shot. I know when I had mine before boot-camp in the Navy it f**king knocked me back for a while as well. The one I got in the states was just a flu shot. Hurt a bit for a few days after, but no biggie really.

Never had a flu shot and never had the flu either for the past 35 years. Not had a common cold during that time either. I think its something to do with my Reiter's Syndrome - my immune system is pumped up a little. Get sinus and throat troubles but never colds or flu.

Never had a flu shot and never had the flu either for the past 35 years. Not had a common cold during that time either. I think its something to do with my Reiter's Syndrome - my immune system is pumped up a little. Get sinus and throat troubles but never colds or flu.

Shame in a way that you never have colds or flu. A good excuse for some extra Bells for medicinal purposes.

I cannot remember if I ever had a flu shot or if I ever had flu. However, around this time of year, I always seem to have the sniffles.

More Bells required!

Never been much of a whisky drinker. Laphroaig would be my choice if anything (although it is now not within my pension capability). I didn't mind the Thai Regency but that is not really whisky. I do have a ½ bottle of "Crown 99" in the kitchen a little of which I add to black pepper steak sauce.

Back