Coming Soon - New Additions to Starbeam's Menu

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
FYI. We will be adding some new foods to our menu shortly. We are sure many will enjoy these new items in addition to what we already serve for your dining pleasure. All these items are made fresh on our premises. (I'll add pics in the near future.)

1.) Shrimp Cordon Blue - Whole shrimp wrapped in cheese, double dipped, breaded and deep fried. Fantastic.

2.) Spinach Ham and Cheese Bake - Spinach and ham in a delicious creamy sauce topped with melted cheeses.

3.) Mozzarella stuffed deep fried Chicken Breast - Chicken breast meat stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, breaded and deep fried.

4.) Home-made Creamy Pumpkin Soup - Another new item from Chef Fon to sooth and please your palate. (I taste tested this new item this morning. It was marvelous!)

5.) Broccoli and Cheese Bake - For the vegetarians and all. Chopped broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce topped with melted cheeses.

And more to come!

Mike, Waen & Fon
Starbeam Restaurant
32/6 Soi Saboran 2
Surin, Thailand
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/STARBEAM.RESTAURANT

Last edited:
FYI. We will be adding some new foods to our menu shortly. We are sure many will enjoy these new items in addition to what we already serve for your dining pleasure. All these items are made fresh on our premises. (I'll add pics in the near future.)

1.) Shrimp Cordon Blue - Whole shrimp wrapped in cheese, double dipped, breaded and deep fried. Fantastic.

2.) Spinach Ham and Cheese Bake - Spinach and ham in a delicious creamy sauce topped with melted cheeses.

3.) Mozzarella stuffed deep fried Chicken Breast - Chicken breast meat stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, breaded and deep fried.

4.) Home-made Creamy Pumpkin Soup - Another new item from Chef Fon to sooth and please your palate. (I taste tested this new item this morning. It was marvelous!)

5.) Broccoli and Cheese Bake - For the vegetarians and all. Chopped broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce topped with melted cheeses.

And more to come!

I have been fortunate enough to be the independent taste tester for numbers 1, 2 & 3. They are all delicious. I was particularly impressed with the "Shrimp Cordon Bleu" and the "Spinach, ham & cheese bake." Outstanding!

And more to come!

Mike, Waen & Fon
Starbeam Restaurant
32/6 Soi Saboran 2
Surin, Thailand
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/STARBEAM.RESTAURANT

These will be on our menu starting Monday, Oct. 27.

Our Broccoli and Cheese Bake (Also available is the new Spinach and Ham Cheese Bake.)

DSCN0890.JPG DSCN0891.JPG

Also new at Starbeam's. The Curried spaghetti with Chicken Green Curry plate.

DSCN0892.JPG DSCN0893.JPG

Our new Shrimp Cordon Blue cheese wrapped and deep fried shrimp. 6 to a plate as an appetizer, or as a meal with home made potato wedges (We're still working on that plate).

DSCN0881.JPG DSCN0880.JPG

Home made fresh Pumpkin Soup is another addition to our menu you will enjoy. (A stock photo here, but closely representative of ours.)

pumpkin soup.jpg

And more to come!

Mike, Waen & Fon

Back