Covid cases - Thailand & Surin

"The Department of Land Transport has announced that there will be no training or testing to obtain a driver's license at all offices from 2nd January 2021 until further notice" - source Richard Barrow.

I have the impression that the only folks making money these days are the delivery and courier services.

[I have just received a Lazada delivery from J&T TH - not heard that name before. And on a Sunday!]

Last edited:
I have the impression that the only folks making money these days are the delivery and courier services.

[I have just received a Lazada delivery from J&T TH - not heard that name before. And on a Sunday!]
My wife told me Ant delivery will now deliver to the village. I can now order from any food stall or restaurant and have it delivered the 12 km from Sisaket. 7/11 has delivery in SSK as well. Not only can I get whatever I want brought to my door but someone is working on an AI program and next year they will be delivering things I didn t know I want until I get it.

My wife told me Ant delivery will now deliver to the village. I can now order from any food stall or restaurant and have it delivered the 12 km from Sisaket. 7/11 has delivery in SSK as well. Not only can I get whatever I want brought to my door but someone is working on an AI program and next year they will be delivering things I didn t know I want until I get it.

Except alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delivery services are probably the most expeditious way to spread a virus ;)

Thread title changed to reflect the changing nature of the content.

Covid cases - Thailand & Surin

I believe within the next three weeks we'll find out if this recent uptick of case counts was contained or not.

Keep your fingers crossed lads.

Apologising in advance as I won't be attending funeral rites nor parties...
unless it's my own. ;)

Back