Dad 'kills toddler, injures wife, and self.

Rice

Resident Smart Arse
A man said to be heavily in debt killed his 3-year-old daughter and attempted to kill his wife and himself at their luxury home in Nakhon Ratchasima's Muang district on Wednesday night, police said.

Choosak Tatworaphong, an investigator attached to Jorhor police station, said yesterday police were alerted to the killing around 7.30pm on Wednesday. A team of investigators and rescuers found Peerapat Ngam-kamon, 52, on the floor of his living room with a bullet wound in the back of his head and a pistol next to him, police said.
Officers then found his wife, Patwipa, 37, with a bullet wound in her shoulder. Next to her was their daughter, Paswarin, 3, lying dead with a bullet wound to the head, police said.
Mr Peerapat and Ms Patwipa were taken to Maharat Hospital for treatment, police said. Mr Peerapat operates a luxury resort in Buri Ram's Nang Rong district with a branch in Lam Plai Mat district, police said.
Investigators believe he was under heavy financial stress and killed his daughter and then attempted to kill his wife and himself. His business had taken a hit over the past five years, forcing him into debt, police said.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1132165/dad-kills-toddler-injures-wife-self.

Again it appears death rather then lose face was the better option for this person. I will not call him a man.
Taking the life of a child for his deeds is despicable. He couldn't even top himself right. Sorry if this seems a tad tough but child killing really upsets me for some reason.

A man said to be heavily in debt killed his 3-year-old daughter and attempted to kill his wife and himself at their luxury home in Nakhon Ratchasima's Muang district on Wednesday night, police said.

Choosak Tatworaphong, an investigator attached to Jorhor police station, said yesterday police were alerted to the killing around 7.30pm on Wednesday. A team of investigators and rescuers found Peerapat Ngam-kamon, 52, on the floor of his living room with a bullet wound in the back of his head and a pistol next to him, police said.
Officers then found his wife, Patwipa, 37, with a bullet wound in her shoulder. Next to her was their daughter, Paswarin, 3, lying dead with a bullet wound to the head, police said.
Mr Peerapat and Ms Patwipa were taken to Maharat Hospital for treatment, police said. Mr Peerapat operates a luxury resort in Buri Ram's Nang Rong district with a branch in Lam Plai Mat district, police said.
Investigators believe he was under heavy financial stress and killed his daughter and then attempted to kill his wife and himself. His business had taken a hit over the past five years, forcing him into debt, police said.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1132165/dad-kills-toddler-injures-wife-self.

Again it appears death rather then lose face was the better option for this person. I will not call him a man.
Taking the life of a child for his deeds is despicable. He couldn't even top himself right. Sorry if this seems a tad tough but child killing really upsets me for some reason.

Cannot agree more with your view Rice. Why treat him and save his life? He should be topped but of course wont be and will be roaming the streets again in next to no time.

Many of us have used Pop Suks over the years,I find it hard to believe he was in debt.....Hardly a luxury resort but the 50 odd rooms are nearly always full.

Just looking for obvious reasons why a successful businessman should be heavily in debt. My 2 suiggestions are usually the most obvious.

Add over-committing himself with a declining business and you have 3 good reasons.

A disgrace as far as I am concerned. Either you follow the teachings of your belief or you do not. Can't expect to have it both ways!

They are cremating him - not taking him in as a monk.

Filicides are even allowed to be cremated in first world countries.

Back