Dad 'kills toddler, injures wife, and self.

Yes...this is what we all want...but sadly our Thai partners will drag in the monks and drag us to the wat.

We've all put up with quite a bit while we're here alive and well.
Sad it won't change once we die...unless we're back in our own countries where our wishes might be closely adhered to within in the bounds of the law.

In summation, in reality once one is dead it really doesn't matter as one has no control over what takes place.
I personally am not going to worry about it.
All my beneficiaries and heirs have a copy of my will and living will.
(Hopefully they can take care of things without involving lawyers.)

It is just so annoying to think of any money I leave being spent on a funeral none of the components of which I agree with (except the actual cremation).
Guess I will just have to spend the money now only then he would just borrow the money for the funeral.
Ah well Coffee you are right it is no good worrying over something I have no control over but it does make me angry that I know my wishes are just going to be ignored.

Yes...this is what we all want...but sadly our Thai partners will drag in the monks and drag us to the wat.

We've all put up with quite a bit while we're here alive and well.
Sad it won't change once we die...unless we're back in our own countries where our wishes might be closely adhered to within in the bounds of the law.

In summation, in reality once one is dead it really doesn't matter as one has no control over what takes place.
I personally am not going to worry about it.
All my beneficiaries and heirs have a copy of my will and living will.
(Hopefully they can take care of things without involving lawyers.)
I've told them I will come back and haunt them!!! They probably believe it too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ By jimminy leave it up to an Australian jurist. :rolleyes:
Eloquence is something but never beats the best intentions.

Sounds like a tragic story Pat told me about one of her cousins.
Married to a farang business man for 10 years, huge house, flash cars, etc.
This guy lived in retirement for 10 years with in excess of 100,000,000 thb in the bank.
Last time Pat saw her @ her husbands funeral, stone motherless broke, even borrowed 500 baht from her.
Poor ***** hung himself, How could one not monitor your spend.

Back