Not open for further replies.
D

Dave The Dude

There's a new restaurant in
town here in Buriram. It's called Denny's Diner and the food is absolutely
delicious. Real cheese burgers, chili burgers and coming soon chili dogs. Pizza
by the slice. Great shakes: strawberry, chocolate and banana milk shakes,
fabulous french fries and it's not expensive at All. Located at the PTT plaza
next to Amazon Coffee about 1km from the elephant roundabout near Rajabhat.
Been open a week and there is already a steady flow of customers. 11 a.m. til
9 p.m. Americana all the way Go for it!

Taken off Farcebook & posted by The tree of Life Orphanage,Buriram

I went to Denny's Diner a couple of weeks back before a football match. Very nice place and made very welcome. Food was nice too. I plan to make it the place I will eat prior to each game, so see you on April 4th.

On the road to the new stadium. There is a petrol station with a couple of eateries at the back. If you go past big elephant monument it is about a quarter of a mile up on the right hand side.

Don't know about the army camp Alan. If you are going to the new I Mobile Stadium from the elephant monument, the petrol station is on the left. Further up on the right is the new football stadium.

Went to Denny's Diner American Grill yesterday on the way to I-Mobile stadium. Very nice American style diner run by a very friendly Brit. Good cheeseburger, best steak fries I have had in Thailand, and the milkshakes are delicious. Cheap prices also. Very nice!

Went to Denny's Diner American Grill yesterday on the way to I-Mobile stadium. Very nice American style diner run by a very friendly Brit. Good cheeseburger, best steak fries I have had in Thailand, and the milkshakes are delicious. Cheap prices also. Very nice!

Sounds great. With the pain and suffering I am undergoing with this hangover, it would be a piece of paradise right now.
Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Nice Place

Owners a good guy,foods good,good location can park,not really into burgers myself but there are other tasty meals on the menu,worth a visit but hit and miss in the mornings sometimes open other times late or maybe having a day off to chill,why not we all need time to relax.

Owners a good guy,foods good,good location can park,not really into burgers myself but there are other tasty meals on the menu,worth a visit but hit and miss in the mornings sometimes open other times late or maybe having a day off to chill,why not we all need time to relax.

Thread closed just like diner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back