Ding, ding, round 4 and the winner and Stihl champion

SawzAll.png This is what I use for cutting our mangoes, etc., a cordless reciprocal saw.
I brought several cordless tools over when I came last time: drills, circular saws, big flashlights, etc...Very handy!

View attachment 28108 This is what I use for cutting our mangoes, etc., a cordless reciprocal saw.
I brought several cordless tools over when I came last time: drills, circular saws, big flashlights, etc...Very handy!
Got the complete kit of Hitchai, 18v, 6ah, 6 spare batteries.
Torches, I have 2 supra beam rechargables, 900 lumens @ 400 mrs, hand held spotlights.

Over the years of my construction business, I've had several full sets of 18V cordless tools, mostly Ryobi because I found that the batteries were much less expensive and lasted longer than Hitachi did...but that's not saying that Hitachi isn't a damn fine brand.
I think I've got 3 or 4 drills/screwdrivers, 3 skill saws, a couple reciprocals and 3 or 4 flashlights, as well as several batteries and 3 or 4 chargers, so I'm set for awhile. Love my tools...

Over the years of my construction business, I've had several full sets of 18V cordless tools, mostly Ryobi because I found that the batteries were much less expensive and lasted longer than Hitachi did...but that's not saying that Hitachi isn't a damn fine brand.
I think I've got 3 or 4 drills/screwdrivers, 3 skill saws, a couple reciprocals and 3 or 4 flashlights, as well as several batteries and 3 or 4 chargers, so I'm set for awhile. Love my tools...
I am pretty much the same, gotta have my stash of toys as, if I am going to do a job, I know whats in my arsenal but, god help anyone who touches my stuff.

Back