Education Ministry calls for graft probe in 11 provinces, Surin,SSK.

Ivor , are you writing this as a forum member...or a moderator ?

I believe I have written respectfully and politely compared to others. Is there a problem ?
No problem. I’m writing as someone with concussion/broken bones and cannot be arsed with very much!
Nighty night!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been fascinated by the words "calls for". The government calls for this, the government calls for that, etc. etc. Very rare that you see the words "the government are doing something".

Rice , even if the Department of Social Development and Welfare handles only 1% of the Thai population you're looking at 600,000.

That US$3 Million I quoted above comes out to $5.oo /p.p. annually...(or THB 160 /p.p. annually).

But sure you and Nick can hijack the thread and can manipulate the reality anyway you wish. You've got the blessing of the management.

You both came to a country that was so fooked from every Western perspective and narrative...yet you both bought into it and had Great Expectations.

You're both so abhorred at to what has been sitting in front of your eyes from day one.
Yes, some families send their children out to work the 'nasty' in order to move up the food chain...been going on in LOS for over fifty years. Surprise. :flushed:

Ok. I see, Your mathematical reasoning is as floored as your arguments. I thought that was where you were going with this, to your usual place. You say as Farangs we should never question never doubt the morality, we should leave it all at the airport as we get on the plane.
You spout this tired argument time and time again. It is a flawed argument that does not hold any truth or substance. How do you think we should live our lives? Don't give a damned. Forget who we are or how we were raised, all because we choose to live in anothers country? Oh that is just the Thais being Thais. Do you suggest stepping over somebody in need. I am not a Christian but I have always ad eared to "As you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". I for one have grown tired of your pathetic argument. You just continue on ignoring life around you and shrug it off, as well there is nothing you can do about it,is there? Some Farangs actually put into the community they live. I will not be shamed by you, telling me not to give a care "As that is the way it has always been" have your pathetic opinion and have a nice weekend.

Congratulations on your sermon, Rice, along with esteemed spot on the pulpit.

As you know nothing about what I do or for that matter what I've done in Thailand I will leave you to your usual conjecture.

Your continued incessant bawling about all that is wrong has not and possibly will never change.

You've thrown your sling and arrow along with your usual method of calling others names. Enjoy your platform.

Edit: added is in third sentence

Last edited:
What I like best about this forum is the respect that is shown to each other, even when we disagree with each other There is a much larger forum with 10's of thousand's of members that I have been banned from a half a dozen times. I don t consider myself to be a ***** but I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when someone else is, in my humble opinion. Rice, I was raised by the maxim " The measure of a man is his willingness to be kind", it may be old fashioned and it may not change the way thing have been for fifty years, however to me it is a good way to live. While the small courtesies that I show others may not change the world we live in, I would prefer to continue to do so than the alternative. I respect your efforts and believe they are genuinely good hearted.

Rice , even if the Department of Social Development and Welfare handles only 1% of the Thai population you're looking at 600,000.

That US$3 Million I quoted above comes out to $5.oo /p.p. annually...(or THB 160 /p.p. annually).

But sure you and Nick can hijack the thread and can manipulate the reality anyway you wish. You've got the blessing of the management.

You both came to a country that was so fooked from every Western perspective and narrative...yet you both bought into it and had Great Expectations.

You're both so abhorred at to what has been sitting in front of your eyes from day one.
Yes, some families send their children out to work the 'nasty' in order to move up the food chain...been going on in LOS for over fifty years. Surprise. :flushed:

"But sure you and Nick can hijack the thread and can manipulate the reality anyway you wish. You've got the blessing of the management."

Paranoia strikes deep. Into your heart it will creep. Maybe time to adjust your meds, Coffee.

"You both came to a country that was so fooked from every Western perspective and narrative...yet you both bought into it and had Great Expectations."

Nice. Condescension seems to suit you. But you never 'bought into it' did you, Stuart? Never wore your own set of rose colored glasses from time to time? Your superior opinion is pretty much to take at times here. Try and follow your own advice maybe? "[If for some reason my posts offend you - please don't read my posts, please. We're all adults, eh.]" Maybe you should try it yourself? If you do not agree with what others post here, just don't read, and even, just maybe, do not respond?

"You're both so abhorred at to what has been sitting in front of your eyes from day one."

And you know/knew best (and of course still do)? You hit the ground clued in and smart enough to avoid any pitfalls? People come here to Surinfarang.com to not only talk about their love for Thais and Thailand, but also to blow off steam and whinge and whine about the same. Why? Because usually this is a good place to do it among friends and fellow expats and SF.com members. No one here needs you to defend Thais and Thailand from every perceived slur by you. It's f**king tedious.

Morning guys. Look on the bright side, you don’t have to go back to work tomorrow!!
(Actually I’m looking forward to it!)
Have a pleasant Sunday. (That sounds like a Monkees song but then again I’m on ‘brain meds’)

Back on topic!
The kids are getting better at Engrish IMO but the numbers are down (Freshers) every term!!!!! Hope I can keep this job another 6 years until my government pension starts out (@66)!

Morning guys. Look on the bright side, you don’t have to go back to work tomorrow!!
(Actually I’m looking forward to it!)
Have a pleasant Sunday. (That sounds like a Monkees song but then again I’m on ‘brain meds’)

Back on topic!
The kids are getting better at Engrish IMO but the numbers are down (Freshers) every term!!!!! Hope I can keep this job another 6 years until my government pension starts out (@66)!

Happy Sunday. Had my swim, screened the pool, fed the damn cats, and now have a large coffee with 'half cream' as it is called in Tops market sitting in front of me (we call it Half&Half in the states). A relaxing Sunday. Some practice this afternoon with the Farangutan boys too. Just need to buy myself a Papaya sapling or two, and plant my cucumber sprouts today. f**king things went from seeds to 4 inch sprouts in a week or so. Quick growing stuff.

Good luck on the 6 years job retention.

Happy Sunday. Had my swim, screened the pool, fed the damn cats, and now have a large coffee with 'half cream' as it is called in Tops market sitting in front of me. A relaxing Sunday. Some practice this afternoon with the Farangutan boys too. Just need to buy myself a Papaya sapling or two, and plant my cucumber sprouts today. f**king things went from seeds to 4 inch sprouts in a week or so. Quick growing stuff.

Good luck on the 6 years job retention.
I had a brief swim (float about) yesterday too. Bad idea. I got a bit too adventurous, too soon. My arm/collar was arching all night but the eye-candy was good though!
Have to come down to Surin one time, to listen to you lot play.

Back