electric bill

Anyone had thier new electric bill and it's a different format? Pink print on it now and both the QR code & bar-code isn't recognised by my bank app?
Was delivered by a scruffy looking individual with no uniform. His bike was equally scruffy with a black box strapped to the rack.
Is this a new scam?

Anyone had thier new electric bill and it's a different format? Pink print on it now and both the QR code & bar-code isn't recognised by my bank app?
Was delivered by a scruffy looking individual with no uniform. His bike was equally scruffy with a black box strapped to the rack.
Is this a new scam?
Yes we had one and nat took it to the pea office and the lady in there said twas a scam. Worse in khorat

Is this a new scam?
My bill just arrived and it is that new pink format. I did not see who delivered it. Just had a new carport built. All the welding almost doubled my bill.
1700 this month.
Ps Nobody is going to ride 800m down a dirt track to deliver a scam to me. They would have to know there was a house down there first.

My new bill is just in - and the QR code reader on my phone doesn't recognise the one shown on the bill either. The rear of the bill contains a message warning about scammers!

Back