Farang found tied up and in culvert.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Coming from two sources that a farang was found this morning tied up and tossed in a culvert to die at the Chong Chome Market and is now at the gov hospital in Surin with a 50/50 chance.

Coming from two sources that a farang was found this morning tied up and tossed in a culvert to die at the Chong Chome Market and is now at the gov hospital in Surin with a 50/50 chance.

Any further on this GL?

Still on the trail.
DOG_06_RK0244_11_P.JPG

Just had confirmation. White boy shit faced took a kitchen knife and went whacko. Thais jumped him and tied him up then he was take to Surin Mayo Clinic.

I was in Tesco Prasat yesterday lunchtime. Saw 10 farangs, not one of whom I recognised. All appeared to be non tourists.

99% of farangs don't belong to any forum and you will not see them in YOUR or MY usual hunts.

99% of farangs don't belong to any forum and you will not see them in YOUR or MY usual hunts.

I was going to go down that path, but changed my mind and decided to be social. I found all you guys to be forken nuts, but to my chagrin I have found and believe that I blend in quite well then. Oh Dear! PS... Back in town Monday.

Bye the way GL, did anyone notice GL spelt forum correctly and not form, I hope you are feeling alright.

Back