Father in law's 60th Birthday Celebration

You enjoy your life there George
Colin I spent my 60th birthday in cardiac intensive care unit. I do my best to enjoy every day, I know I am overtime and the game should have ended 3 1/2 years ago.

My mother-in-law gifted us a couple of rai that adjoins our property. It was a disused cashew orchard with a number of dead trees. I have cleared 1/2 of it and planted 25 banana, 15 papaya, 3 lime and a lemon and a mango tree. I've got a nice area of bougenvilla, bamboo, hibiscus and bird of paradise. The remainder has a canopy about 20 ft above the floor and will make a great place for a small cabana / bar bq area. I chip away at it daily and change my dreams for it as often. For a guy from the cold Canadian west this is really as good as it could get.

My partner in crime is more than I could of ever dreamed of. Our carport has laser disco lights, we have a karaoke set up and often she spends the night singing after we finish dinner. Natty is a great cook and loves an audience. I need to improve ( learn) Thai and Lao but for the time being smiling and saying yes works. 55

Colin I spent my 60th birthday in cardiac intensive care unit. I do my best to enjoy every day, I know I am overtime and the game should have ended 3 1/2 years ago.

My mother-in-law gifted us a couple of rai that adjoins our property. It was a disused cashew orchard with a number of dead trees. I have cleared 1/2 of it and planted 25 banana, 15 papaya, 3 lime and a lemon and a mango tree. I've got a nice area of bougenvilla, bamboo, hibiscus and bird of paradise. The remainder has a canopy about 20 ft above the floor and will make a great place for a small cabana / bar bq area. I chip away at it daily and change my dreams for it as often. For a guy from the cold Canadian west this is really as good as it could get.

My partner in crime is more than I could of ever dreamed of. Our carport has laser disco lights, we have a karaoke set up and often she spends the night singing after we finish dinner. Natty is a great cook and loves an audience. I need to improve ( learn) Thai and Lao but for the time being smiling and saying yes works. 55

I seem to remember your birthday party. It was the bit after that, that I cannot remember! Ooops!

Glad your settled-in well, George!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to remember your birthday party. It was the bit after that, that I cannot remember! Ooops!

Glad your settled-in well, George!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my 61st and it was your turn for the hospital. I never looked at it this way before but perhaps an unlucky day. Next May we both bubble wrap on the 9th through 11 just to be safe 55

Back