Food and football.

Discussion in 'Restaurants and Places to eat in Surin' started by spuddy90, Nov 26, 2019.

1. spuddy90

spuddy90 New Member

Hello all. I was wondering what bars or restaurants around the locality would show some premier league games. I'll be there for 3 weeks over the xmas. I'm with a family of 4 so some restaurants with food keep the other half entertained. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

There are a few Farang bars/restaurants on Soi Cola that should have good food and large screen TV for football matches. The only problem I can see is the time difference between the UK and Thailand, +7 at this time of year. So the 3 o'clock kick-offs will screen at 22.00 hours in Thailand. The mid-week matches start at 03.00 hours the following day. Not sure the bars will be open for those games.

Typical Thai times over the Christmas period are as follows:

upload_2019-11-26_20-16-47.png
    upload_2019-11-26_20-17-29.png

3. spuddy90

spuddy90 New Member

Thanks nomad. I see the spurs v Brighton is the best time. The early Saturday kick offs will suit. Will check out soi cola for sure

4. spuddy90

spuddy90 New Member

Is soi cola street off where speed is/was?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  5. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

Same soi.

spuddy90 likes this.
  6. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Should be showing some at Arve's place. Soi Cola. Fantasy Pub & Restaurant. Just across from the front entrance of the Speed 3 Disco.

spuddy90 and gotlost like this.
  7. spuddy90

spuddy90 New Member

Brilliant. Thanks. Looking forward to it

New | Recent