food delivery in Surin

Rob, Why not have a clickable link sponsor ad here on SF.com for the delivery service and foods? With maybe a FB business page with all the info you can show the link for/to as well.

Glasgow morning rolls,

available fresh or frozen 12 baht each

View attachment 38387
Bought a dozen the the Glasgow morning rolls a few days ago from Rob. These are excellent. I will be buying more of these. Perfect. Also bought a half dozen of his lasagna. Best I have had around here from local sources. Well done, plenty of pasta and meat, nice sauce and lots of cheese. I'll buy more of these as well when I figure a couple technical things out on the best way to cook them from frozen. Being in tinfoil pans means no microwaving and it takes a long time in the oven from frozen. Have to thaw first. I have some ideas though. :)

I too bought some rolls earlier this week from Rob, and some pies. Didn't know he did lasagna, and maybe he does other foods. Why no menu? No doubt have to wait a month or more for an answer to that.

@Cent. If the foods are frozen, easy to take out of foul containers and microwave on a plate/dish

I too bought some rolls earlier this week from Rob, and some pies. Didn't know he did lasagna, and maybe he does other foods. Why no menu? No doubt have to wait a month or more for an answer to that.

@Cent. If the foods are frozen, easy to take out of foul containers and microwave on a plate/dish
You could always try looking at the beginning of this thread (page 1). There are some menu lists there.

;;what;;;;what;;;;what;;

Yeah, came out of the tin easy enough and went onto the plate and the microwave. Worked well with no problems or mess.

Back