FROZEN CHINESE MEALS

caa896ef2366cfebabcee8f4a75fe10b.jpg

nothing but good being said about this place authentic U.K. / Chinese food .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I think that Chinese takeaway food is one of the very few things I miss about the UK! Sad really.

28th January this year:

"Dear Pattaya talk. For your information. Ouy decided to close the Wok N Rok kitchen today. Unless she finds a reliable helper soon I doubt it will re-open again in Pattaya. She asked me to thank all the forum members for their support and custom. Cheers."

It looks like it's now back up and running, but these stories are becoming more and more common.

28th January this year:

"Dear Pattaya talk. For your information. Ouy decided to close the Wok N Rok kitchen today. Unless she finds a reliable helper soon I doubt it will re-open again in Pattaya. She asked me to thank all the forum members for their support and custom. Cheers."

It looks like it's now back up and running, but these stories are becoming more and more common.

It was the restaurant in Soi Buakhao that closed.

Richard was in the process of moving into large premises yesterday so they should start fulfilling large orders in the next week or so

As Nookie has promised to commence deliveries of frozen Chinese delicasies in the near future, it is presumed he will pre-order several lines in largish numbers. Bearing in mind many of the "nasties" that go into prepared foods, I wonder whether it will be possible to order MSG free food.

As Nookie has promised to commence deliveries of frozen Chinese delicasies in the near future, it is presumed he will pre-order several lines in largish numbers. Bearing in mind many of the "nasties" that go into prepared foods, I wonder whether it will be possible to order MSG free food.

jerry.gif Chinese food without MSG? Never!

Back