FROZEN CHINESE MEALS

What are you favourite Chinese Meals...............Give me an idea ,so I know what to have is stock.................

Generally if I eat Chinese food, I cook it myself. However, I would be interested in Crispy Duck if that's available; my single effort at cooking that was not a huge success.

Nookie, its been so long since I had a Chinese meal the only things I remember are Chicken Chow Mein, Spring Rolls and Egg Fried Rice.

Nookie, its been so long since I had a Chinese meal the only things I remember are Chicken Chow Mein, Spring Rolls and Egg Fried Rice.

In the UK now the Chinese have become regionalised i.e. Szechuan perhaps being the most popular.

New-menu.jpg

A LIMITED RANGE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE,THESE WILL BE IN STOCK IN LIMITED QUANTITIES.. AS OF 30TH JUNE.
ORDER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
CHICKEN CURRY.........155
BEEF CURRY.................165
KING PRAWN CURRY...175
CHAR SIU CURRY...........165

SWEET /SOUR CHICKEN........155
PORK...............165

SICHUAN CHICKEN.........155
PORK..............165

CHICKEN IN BLACK BEAN SAUCE.....155
BEEF......................................................165
KING PRAWN.........................................175

CHICKEN IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.......155
BEEF...........................................................165

KUNG PAO CHICKEN............................155
BEEF...................................165

LEMON CHICKEN..............................155
ORANGE CHICKEN.............................155

CHICKEN CHOW MEIN..................155
BEEF..............................................165

CHICKEN IN PEKING SAUCE...........155
BEEF.................................................165

CHICKEN IN CHINESE GRAVY..............155

Was that Wok & Rok Dave ? :mask:

Good effort at hijacking Nookie's thread though !!
I checked before posting if it was a sponsors section, CoCo and it isn't.

I only know what I posted. I don't know if or where they got it from, might have been from Nookie for all I know????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked before posting if it was a sponsors section, CoCo and it isn't.

I only know what I posted. I don't know if or where they got it from, might have been from Nookie for all I know????

Indeed it isn't a sponsors section but the thread was started by Nookie to promote the Wok & Rok curries.

I doubt Nookie is supplying Staffords and I certainly can't see the product on Staffords website. In fact I can't see any prices at all on Staffords website.

I would invite you to reconsider whether this thread was appropriate for your post - up to you.

Perhaps you could start a 'Chinese takeaways from Staffords' thread ?

I enjoyed a chicken chow mein last night - very good - 10/10.

Was that Wok & Rok chicken chow mein from Nookie ?

Just thought I would check as there appears to be some divergence on thread and if you are giving 10/10 I don't want to buy the wrong one.

As Nomad pointed out some months ago, there are two overiding rules on this forum:

Rule 1 - The Fuhrer is always correct.

Rule 2 - See rule 1.

Staffords don't have a website!

That would explain why we never see products promoted on here - obviously, apart from Ivor's mates who advise him on the dishes from there.

That would explain why we never see products promoted on here - obviously, apart from Ivor's mates who advise him on the dishes from there.
Maybe this thread is in the wrong section if as you suggest, it is solely about one source of food/beverages ????????

When have your (or others) threads been deleted about other places providing services???????
'Ivors mates' . I cannot start posts about places that I do not go to, can I? So what do you suggest should be done?

Last edited:
Was that Wok & Rok chicken chow mein from Nookie ?

Just thought I would check as there appears to be some divergence on thread and if you are giving 10/10 I don't want to buy the wrong one.
Yes, it was a Wok & Rok supplied by Nookie. I followed the instructions, it was defrosted at room temperature before re-heating and not over cooked. Excellent!

Back