Golf in Prasat/Surin

taffyboy

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any info relating to starting to play golf in the area. I live 3km from Chong Chom and would be interested in any info anyone has, courses, costs, meets, also would need equipment so any golf shops anywhere near?

Appreciated.

Thanks Alan,

Will check out those 2 sites.

I am originally from Bangor in north Wales but lived all over N. Wales.

A new rule is, you must wear a polo shirt. I arrived with a shirt on the other day and was told I had to have a polo shirt in future. I always wear a polo shirt when playing golf but for some reason they have all disappeared and only have the one in Thailand now. It appears Surin golf course is going upmarket. Only my 3rd or 4th game in over 3 years, I only played 9 holes due to the earlier rain, shot a 42 so reasonably happy with that.

John.....

When are we starting an annual SurinFarang golf day, Mr AtB, sir? That could create another excuse for a get-together.

A new rule is, you must wear a polo shirt. I arrived with a shirt on the other day and was told I had to have a polo shirt in future. I always wear a polo shirt when playing golf but for some reason they have all disappeared and only have the one in Thailand now. It appears Surin golf course is going upmarket. Only my 3rd or 4th game in over 3 years, I only played 9 holes due to the earlier rain, shot a 42 so reasonably happy with that.

John.....

Nice score mate !
the dress code in Surin has always been that mate since I can remember no jeans or T-Shits .

Back