Good fishing tackle shop

S

Stone

I was touring the Tatum/Sanom area the other day with a friend looking for land for investment and stopped by for a spot of lunch in Tatum,Surin. Around 15k past on the 214 where you turn left to the Elephant village there is a sharp right turn at Tatum. if you go straight ahead it is SP Tatum Market, at the end of the road on the left is a very extensively stocked Fishing Tackle shop (pic enclosed). Straight after that there is a sharp right turn into the High St. If you go straight on you would be in The Moon River! Grin_Jump1Grin_Jump1

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great shop shop mate thanks ,will have to pop in and have a look when Im next in the area .
What about the food picks ;]
Or did you share a pack of Crisp,s !

Looks like a great shop shop mate thanks ,will have to pop in and have a look when Im next in the area .
What about the food picks ;]
Or did you share a pack of Crisp,s !

I eat Thai 99% of the time now when I eat out, Alan so nothing much to report
from here.

I eat Thai 99% of the time now when I eat out, Alan so nothing much to report
from here.
We built a house down there ,so I know a few Thai places mate ,the one by the river is ok ,small huts also the one where people wait for the bus is not to bad also .

We built a house down there ,so I know a few Thai places mate ,the one by the river is ok ,small huts also the one where people wait for the bus is not to bad also .

Thats where I went and it has a miserable Katoy waiting the tables. Wonder who upset her?

Back