Government Services Big C

nomad97

Resident Geek
There is a new Government Services Counter in Big C, Surin, just past the KFC restaurant. It will be opening tomorrow, Friday 19th May 2017. It is equipped with computer services, a camera and a height board, such as is used in the background of ID cards. It looks like it is a satellite service desk to the main offices in the Surin Town Hall and it has the capability to register births and deaths. It will also issue ID cards and house books (Tabien Baan). Could be a very useful facility for the local Thai population and help ease the chronic parking and long queues experienced at the Town Hall.

I hope you have your fingers and knickers crossed that the Reds can beat Middlesbrough on Sunday afternoon. I think it was advertised to be shown on Sky Sports 1 at 21.00 on Sunday. It is also on BeIN #11.

Screenshot 2017-05-18 08.21.09.png

The girls will be in bed by 20.30 so I can have the big screen TV all to myself. Look forward to seeing the game. It could be a white knuckle viewing night, the last game of the season and every thing to play for. Give me a shout if you would like to watch the game too. There is always room for any supporter of the Reds!

My little 'un has been begging me for him to watch the Everton match but unbeknown to him at this moment he'll be in bed asleep.

A very tempting offer and not one I had to think long about to accept!

Back