Harley Bar Prasat

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Rod the new owner of Harley Bar is back from roos land and is doing western karaoke.Chokdee5

By the way, isn't the Harley Bar renamed now under the new management? What's the new name, and has the signage been changed to show the new name? Just wondering, so if I send someone there/tell others about the place I can use the new name/signage to direct them correctly. Less confusion is a good thing around these parts. :)

Mike

By the way, isn't the Harley Bar renamed now under the new management? What's the new name, and has the signage been changed to show the new name? Just wondering, so if I send someone there/tell others about the place I can use the new name/signage to direct them correctly. Less confusion is a good thing around these parts. :)

Mike

Not new management NEW OWNER. Bought the place 10 months back. Owners is Rod from down under. Technical the name is Happy Bar as that's whats on the license but it is still called Harley Bar by most of use. Signage..whats that??? Its next to Staffords can not miss it.

Not new management NEW OWNER. Bought the place 10 months back. Owners is Rod from down under. Technical the name is Happy Bar as that's whats on the license but it is still called Harley Bar by most of use. Signage..whats that??? Its next to Staffords can not miss it.

Starbeams , have new Signage.ThumbUp6

Yes, new owner (which also means new management I would imagine, usually). I know where it is. I went to Harley's/Paul's quite a few times over the years he was there, and enjoyed playing pool there, eating and drinking, and chatting with Paul, a great guy. I was just wondering if they are using the 'new' name, and if they have a new sign. (Paul had one out front if I remember correctly, one of the vinyl ones I think it was? Street side.)

Mike

"Signage..whats that???"

Let me edjumacate you there GL. :) I keep forgetting English isn't your first language. 5555.
sign·age

   [sahy-nij] Show IPA
noun graphic designs, as symbols, emblems, or words, used especially for identification or as a means of giving directions or warning.

Last edited:
Were down hear in the country where are directions are like -third buffalo down then go right about two chickens and one dog...:eek:

:rolleyes: By the way, I sent a friend to your place recently, as he was going to Kap Choeng immi for his visa shit and he was wondering where to grab a beer or some food in the area. I gave him the destructions of where you are. He said he walked up and down the street and never did find your place. Said he never saw the sign. I told him I'd show him a pic of your place and signage for next time he goes up there. Lost1 Don't know how the fark he missed it really.

Mike

20120716_152814.jpg

20120311_114121.jpg

CIMG3243.jpg

Last edited:
Were down hear in the country where are directions are like -third buffalo down then go right about two chickens and one dog...:eek:

By the way you false redneck hillbilly... it's not where... it's whar. And buffalo is buffler. It's cheekins not chickens, and dawg not dog. Get your hillbilly speak in order there boy! Even a half Irish Yankee from Bosstown like me knows my redneck speak. :) Yer wanna ah doz Californicators ain't you son?

Mike

Last edited:
By the way you false redneck hillbilly... it's not where... it's whar. And buffalo is buffler. It's cheekins not chickens, and dawg not dog. Get your hillbilly speak in order there boy! Even a half Irish Yankee from Bosstown like me knows my redneck speak. :) Yer wanna ah doz Californicators ain't you son?

Mike

You're from Boston. Is that where you learned this stuff?

Just came from Harley s. Seance his license is up next month he is thanking of a name change.:rolleyes:

Back