Harley Bar Prasat

He bought the bar not the website. He new nothing of the previous owner connection to SF.As I have said before why don't you stop by and have a chat with Rod.

Support a local business, i say .:tongue:

Maybe he's not a internet person or maybe none of the locals told him about SF .
The existing website would not of been much use to him anyway , now it's a different bar .
However if he gets a website or just wants a free banner all he has to do is contact ether me or danny and all will be sorted .
So If there are any locals to the area who want to pass the info over please do so.
I'm to busy at the moment to be canvassing for free adds :)

Last edited:
Whats the cost of a website say for instance 5 pages , you can upgrade yourself??

Danny can build websites mate I only build houses .
If danny has time maybe he can change the old one but he does work 8 till 5 six days a week .
I know people here that can do it for a small cost !
But then added cost of hosting and so on .
And optimization so people see and can find it , in the past I've spent A Lot of time with danny doing this work and unless its a busy website you most keep doing this or it slips away . Google builder in Thailand or house builder in Thailand - see what you get ?
Alanthebuilder is a very busy website but this is for two resons 1 because of its age and all the hits it gets - 2 because of all the work me and Danny have done and still do on the site .

Last edited:
I am looking forward to getting up to Prasat and spending an afternoon playing pool with a couple of beers/drinks with some friends at The Happy Harley bar one day in the near future, and meeting Rod the owner.

Mike

I am looking forward to getting up to Prasat and spending an afternoon playing pool with a couple of beers/drinks with some friends at The Happy Harley bar one day in the near future, and meeting Rod the owner.

Mike

Give us a shout Mike before hand ill try and pop along to mate

Mike

He works LIFTING A LEO OR 2 , mike , best to check if he's there before you go, otherwise you will be sitting in the bar on your tod, without Rod.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he there or not ?

Poster putting bs out that they know nothing about does confuss fact with fiction.

Yes Alan Rod is there. He just returned from the land down under with a new O-M and will be hear for the next 15 months. As said stop by for a chat, beer, pool or karaoke and food. Staffords next door.

What Happened to Paul? and i think i know Rod really nice fella if its the same one drinking in there before.

Kendo.//SurinFC

Back