Has anybody been to the new Restaurant - LEK ?

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Has anybody been to the new Restaurant - LEK ?

Its next door to Starbeams ,it used to be a German Restaurant but has now been taken over .

Went in last week Alan. No difference really. Maybe given time they will try something new.

Anyone been there ?
Is it busy ?

I went to Bali Steak house for the last time yesterday , gristleHair_Out1 and not the first time !
Thai food OK but Farang food C R A P , started out ok Hair_Out1

Anyone been there ?
Is it busy ?

I went to Bali Steak house for the last time yesterday , gristleHair_Out1 and not the first time !
Thai food OK but Farang food C R A P , started out ok Hair_Out1
I have eaten at Lek's several times lately and it was very good. The German potato salad and the spaghetti Bolognese (both new on the menu) were excellent.

I stopped by Lek's the other day to try the potato soup to see if it was as good as O' Seri
use to make. It was great! The same as O'Seri's. 60 baht and comes with a piece of Norbie's German bread. The wife ordered Thai food and said it was excellent also.

Last edited:
Also, I was there a week ago and ordered a Beef and Onion pie with mashed potatoes and gravy that is new on the menu. Very good and only 119 baht!

Last edited:
Is this restaurant still running? If yes, how is the quality of their food now?

I can try myself, but not before september. So I ask you this way.

Thanks!

:smile:

Wifeand I went to Lek's lastnight. Have been there 4 times now. Not big choice of Farang food but what we have had has been very enjoyable.
Met the owner lastnight who made us very welcome. Staff also very pleasant.
I had weiner snitzel-fried potatoe-salad and gravy. Wife had a Thai meal.

Back