Has anyone been to this place in satuk

No, never heard of it either. Sorry, I see no reason to travel 50 or 60 kilometers from Surin to find somewhere to eat. Besides, it would be a dry night as I am always the duty driver. I enjoy cooking my own meals and, if I want a drink or two, I never have to worry about the police. Never drink and drive!

I think it also gets coverage on Satuk Bugle Facebook page.

It could be a good stop feed on the way back from or to the airport .
Paul the swimming pool guy has been a few times says its good .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

When I am traveling back from Bangkok all I want to do is to get home as quick as possible.

My ex-boss and his wife visited us back in 2000 and on the way back to deposit him at the airport, we called in a restaurant between Buriram town and the airport. The service was very slow including obtaining the bill. As we finally arrived at the airport the last passenger was just boarding. Skin of the teeth.

A restaurant ?

A business which prepares and serves food and drinks to customers in exchange for money. Meals are generally served and eaten on the premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services, and some offer only take-out and delivery.

A business which prepares and serves food and drinks to customers in exchange for money. Meals are generally served and eaten on the premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services, and some offer only take-out and delivery.
Most restaurants have a name also .
Name --- is word used to call a place or person .
We would not want members to mistake the restaurant you went to for the place we are talking about now do we Sir Yorkshire man .[emoji41][emoji2][emoji16][emoji38]

Last edited:
I had a talk with Trigga an he said its very good and has prices to suit most clients steaks from 200B to 2000B.
Same with the wine a very good choice from 350 ish to 3000 ish

Most restaurants have a name also .
Name --- is word used to call a place or person .
We would not want members to mistake the restaurant you went to for the place we are talking about now do we Sir Yorkshire man .

You would have to be pretty naive to mistake a restaurant (whatever its name was) on the road between Buriram town and the Airport with a restaurant in Satuk.

I had a talk with Trigga an he said its very good and has prices to suit most clients steaks from 200B to 2000B.

So if you want to enjoy a good meal with a couple of bottles of good plonk make sure you take out a second mortgage first. FFS AtB, thanks for the warning. Thats the household budget for a couple of weeks for a family of four. I did enjoy my lunch time meal in the food hall in Robinson's a couple of days ago. The girls had what ever they liked, as did I, and we still got change from 300 baht! :yum::yum::yum:

Is Trigga the owner ?

Back